Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rethinking Armor

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    PM sent
    Thank you, kind sir!

PM sent
    Erick you mind sending a link along to myself?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Thank you — doing fine so far, although I haven’t had the energy to get out of bed. I am actually pretty excited about the possibility of having been exposed and getting it behind me. The only bummer is I haven’t been able to get tested, to confirm it. They say they are reserving those tests for very ill folks, and interestingly are using the Covid positive tests as a way of ruling out other serious possible illnesses when treating very sick folks.
    @GJM holler if you want me to run anything past my infectious disease doctor brother in law.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Not something in my budget right now but as the world changes and recovers and folks look to tighten down, grab some good armor, makes sense.

Having an emergency fund and some basic supplies first might be a step before the armor.

Since I have been lying in bed the last two days, with a fever and all the Covid symptoms, I may have a different perspective on the relative risk of disease vs getting shot.

I have no problem with armor, but seriously, it would be about 98th on my top 100 list of preparations for dealing with COVID-19.
    Very sorry to hear this. Words are inadequate I know everyone on PF's thoughts and prayers are with you.

Since I have been lying in bed the last two days, with a fever and all the Covid symptoms, I may have a different perspective on the relative risk of disease vs getting shot.

I have no problem with armor, but seriously, it would be about 98th on my top 100 list of preparations for dealing with COVID-19.
    Prayers for a complete recovery.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

PM sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Erick you mind sending a link along to myself?

Thanks.
    Erick, if you have the time and the inclination, I'd appreciate a link as well.

These seem good to me.
    http://www.bulletproofme.com/Body_Ar...shtml#Tactical
    Haven't tested them but am happy w/ the manufacturing quality. Really helpful people to deal with.

Guys, thanks for the kind words. I am not surprised by this, though, as I have always been an early adopter.

I woke up this morning with a headache, wiped out, but no fever, so I am optimistic.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Rethinking Armor

Guys, thanks for the kind words. I am not surprised by this, though, as I have always been an early adopter.

I woke up this morning with a headache, wiped out, but no fever, so I am optimistic.

Good news. I’m not sure it’s a good thing to be in the mainstream market for COVID, but I’m usually in the conservative category because new tech is a PIA.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List