Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maglula uplula or something cheaper?

Get the pink one. Nobody steals pink shit.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Get the pink one. Nobody steals pink shit.
    I wanted that one, they only had black available.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If you want to make friends at a weekend class—and have your drinks covered at dinner, bring an extra uplula and let people use it during reload breaks. Just saying.
    Took one of the Ernest Langdon courses a couple of years ago. A lady who ended up near me on the "reloading table", and who appeared to be squared away, was getting a bit frustrated loading by hand the number of rounds we were going through. I happened to have a spare uplula, and asked if she'd like to use it. She quickly got the hang of it, and I told her to keep it until the end of the 3-day class. No drinks, but she sure appreciated using it.

Maglula. Former Army, so I had to have the olive drab one...

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    Get the Maglula. Get it in a color that you can find in the black depths of your range bag.
    +1 I got mine when they were only available in black. It, like many other pieces of dark gear, made me get a new range bag with a light colored interior.

User Tag List