Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maglula uplula or something cheaper?

Maglula uplula or something cheaper?

Though I love them, the new Shield 15 round mags for my G48 are kicking my ass. Buy the original Maglula Uplula or one of these alternatives from Amazon?

ToddG is laughing somewhere, he always made fun of me for loading with my thumbs
    #RESIST

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    One vote for original authentic uplula. It just works. It keeps working. It’s durable.
    Last edited by Medusa; 03-25-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Maglula. I have two. One's in black that I keep losing, one in puke yellow that I can always find. Coincidence? I think not.

Get the real Israeli Maglula. I can't imagine not having this tool. But, watch out for Chinese copies. My buddy got a "Maglula" for a screaming deal on Amazon, but it was a fake and broke right away.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Get the real Israeli Maglula. I can't imagine not having this tool. But, watch out for Chinese copies. My buddy got a "Maglula" for a screaming deal on Amazon, but it was a fake and broke right away.
    Yeah, I'm just gonna order one from Shield Arms. It would be dumb just to order that, so guess I'll grab some more mags too
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Buy the original Maglula Uplula
    I say get the real deal, they are a little awkward till you get they rhythm, and then they just rock. If you don't like it, I will buy it from you, not sure why I want a third one...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Maglula. I have two. One's in black that I keep losing, one in puke yellow that I can always find.
    I bought my second one the first time I loaded my mags on the workbench and didn't put it back in the shooting bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    It wasn't obvious to me at first, but the little arm that pushes down the cartridges is metal the thing is molded around. That thing gets a lotta pressure, I imagine a knock off might be plastic and not last.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Though I love them, the new Shield 15 round mags for my G48 are kicking my ass.
    You may consider some of these:
    https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...ku=100-013-969
    You might need to file a bigger opening, maybe. Or maybe others have G48 experience.

My stubbornness will not allow me to buy a mag loader and I always seem to end up having a very quite conversation with myself as I'm load my P365 mags. Maybe one day I will buy it by accident because I always drop one on my orders but remove it before checkout.

Get the Maglula. Get it in a color that you can find in the black depths of your range bag.

I have another brand that I got for free. It's really bad.

The original. Period.

Would you buy a knockoff "Gadget"?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Maglula. I have two. One's in black that I keep losing, one in puke yellow that I can always find. Coincidence? I think not.
    I have a yellow one with a long piece of orange paracord tied to it for this reason.

User Tag List