19 43.18%
  • split loop

4 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holster clips, loops or what

Quote Originally Posted by Winegamd View Post
    V Dev Gru just released this:

https://vdevgru.com/products/monoblock-gear-clip-1-5

I am pretty excited to try it since the discrete carry clips work so well, but do not have an option for the JMCK AIWB. Plus, this looks lower profile than the split loop or soft loops. It might even work with sweat pants...
    We have the mono blocks in and our figuring out the hardware for our different designs, should have them up on the website next week!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I was all into DCC overhooks and PTD loops because they were reportedly the most bomb proof. However, I struggled with the hardware and stuff below the belt with the DCC overhooks and the PTD loops just didn't conceal well for me. With the new DCC Monoblock and the steel clip from Concealment Clips, I think those (probably the Monoblock) will be my new GOTO. They are more low profile than the old FOMI clips and the regular steel clip offering.

I'm looking at getting a George with a Monoblock in the near future for my P2000SK.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

For my EDC carry where the holster only comes off when the pants go into the laundry, a #3 IWB with split loops works for me. Conceals well and there's zero chance of the holster becoming unintentionally dislodged.

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpphoto View Post
    I'm on the verge of ordering a JM custom Kydex IWB 3 light bearing holster. I have a box full of holsters like many of you but on the order page for this holster there are many options for clip, fixed soft loop, pull the dot, split loop, steel clip. I didn't know there were so many options for clips. What are the advantages/disadvantages of these loop vs steel clips? What do you prefer?
    Tony is great about responding to questions, so PM/email him. His recommendations have always worked for me.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Tony is great about responding to questions, so PM/email him. His recommendations have always worked for me.
    Ditto.

I emailed Tony about a question for an upcoming G43X order and got a reply in 24 hours.

User Tag List