Thread: Crimson Trace Laser Grips

Crimson Trace Laser Grips

I almost put this in the accessories sub-forum, but I only use these for j-frames so it's a pretty specific application - to me at least.

But something really weird happened with the price recently. I purchased these from Amazon about 3 weeks ago. Really dig them, especially on my 442. With a M&P 340 I probably wouldn't spend the extra money but with a 642 or 442, it makes a big difference.

But when I checked the price of them again today, they went up $100. Wtf? Is this the normal price and I just happened to get a steal on Amazon one time? Or is this more gun accessory corona panic bull shit?

I wanted to get a set for my back up 642, but for $300 I'm not sure I need two set up like that. My spare may be fine with just regular boot grips. Or maybe the 105s for about half the price.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I almost put this in the accessories sub-forum, but I only use these for j-frames so it's a pretty specific application - to me at least.

But something really weird happened with the price recently. I purchased these from Amazon about 3 weeks ago. Really dig them, especially on my 442. With a M&P 340 I probably wouldn't spend the extra money but with a 642 or 442, it makes a big difference.

But when I checked the price of them again today, they went up $100. Wtf? Is this the normal price and I just happened to get a steal on Amazon one time? Or is this more gun accessory corona panic bull shit?

I wanted to get a set for my back up 642, but for $300 I'm not sure I need two set up like that. My spare may be fine with just regular boot grips. Or maybe the 105s for about half the price.
    I bought a set of 105s. They are brutal on a 442 with standard-pressure loads, let alone +P. I made up some mouse-phart loads with a minimum charge of Trail Boss pushing a SWC; even with those, 15 rounds was my limit.

I eventually sold the grips through the sales section here on PF.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

With the present run on guns, ammo and all things firearms related, I'd expect prices across the board to increase.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

This might be helpful: https://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B000U3KQNI

Looks like the average Amazon price is $209. I would look on Opticsplanet, Brownells, etc, as I think their prices are less based on supply and demand and more likely they will just be sold out at their normal price if there is a run.
    Join FPC

User Tag List