Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G19 + SF x-300 AIWB or IWB

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpphoto View Post
    my date of joining is irrelevant to the lack of replies from members. The other posters replies were helpful and thoughtful, yours, not so much. Thanks for taking time for condescension.
    Not when your question and topic has been answered 5,691 times since last month and is easily searchable.

Not trying to be rude. Just saying.

Let's get polite and back on track. FYI, the search function for this site really does work well.
    #RESIST

I’ve carried with a light for years. My gun’s on the nightstand at the moment but it’s a modified Glock 19 with X300U in PHLster spotlight. Or floodlight, whichever is the universal holster. I do carry it AIWB, it conceals well for me there and is very fast. I don’t get involved in lights on carry gun tooic typically anymore, because I’ve said my piece on both forums I frequent and don’t understand why you wouldn’t, but some are adamantly against it so I gave up on that piece. I’ve been very happy with the holster though. Something worth considering is a TLR-7 though, smaller package and might be easier to get used to the change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jharpphoto View Post
    gI am often carrying a gun at night and being able to see threats can't hurt. I have a light on my rifle, why not my handgun. My thought is the size/weight is a small penalty for the benefit one gets. Flawed thougts?
    Lengthy discussion here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....on-CCW-Pistols

Reader's Digest version: I've investigated a lot of shootings and have yet to see a WML required for target identification while outside one's home. I can think of a few where a light could have been of use to identify an "intruder" who wasn't, but none of those were actually my cases. I have a WML-compatible holster I use for when I'm too lazy to dismount mine from my duty gun to carry it off duty but do not routinely carry one, instead favoring a handheld light. Others disagree.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Duke,

What AIWB holster are you using for your STI? And BTW, nice Sub! Don’t see the green bezel version very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    A lot of folks do.

Aiwb w/x300

Attachment 50597

Attachment 50598

User Tag List