Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H.R. 5717 gun restrictions introduced 3/10/2020 MAC video

H.R. 5717 gun restrictions bill introduced 3/10/2020 MAC video

Having trouble with the link ... search Military Arms Channel and H.R. 5717

there it is.

Last edited by critter; 03-22-2020 at 10:25 AM.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

This is from Guam capsize guy

This bill has been in the wind since January. It has little support and essentially zero chance of passing.

Every year congress critters introduce all sorts of things that die. Dempublicans introduce sweeping gun control measures. Republocrats try to outlaw abortion. It gets them brownie points with their radical constituencies.

It also gets videos lots of hits on YouTube.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    This bill has been in the wind since January. It has little support and essentially zero chance of passing.

Every year congress critters introduce all sorts of things that die. Dempublicans introduce sweeping gun control measures. Republocrats try to outlaw abortion. It gets them brownie points with their radical constituencies.

It also gets videos lots of hits on YouTube.
    I agree. Snowball's chance, but, the grandstanding may become a little more interesting than usual with the rest of the mess going on.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This is from Guam capsize guy
    hahaha... I hadn't heard of this. Had to google it. They'd better huddle in the center.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    I agree. Snowball's chance, but, the grandstanding may become a little more interesting than usual with the rest of the mess going on.
    See, if we could only get the crooked Sen. Burr to buy and sell guns it might just catch on in congress and put an end to all this tomfoolery.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    hahaha... I hadn't heard of this. Had to google it. They'd better huddle in the center.
    See if you can find Him talking about midgets and cage fights at a house meeting.

He’s hilarious.

But probably the dumbest mother fucker in Georgia

Site Supporter
    Looks like there's a clone bill in the Senate introduced by Warren.

Sent this to Chabot, Portman, and Brown (modifying 5717 to 3254)

Steve,

As your constituent, you need to know that I'm a veteran small business owner who had to halt work during the OH Dept. of Health order, and as I'm not eligible for unemployment I found work at the gun store for the 3rd time in my life. I'm seeing a huge amount of folks scared with potential martial law, and these are almost all first time buyers. I'm a white male, and I'm a minority when it comes to the ethnicities and genders of folks that I've sold guns to since Saturday.

One of them mentioned this bill, HR 5717, to me yesterday evening. This is a nightmare, and needs to be killed quickly. In the words of a young black male and his wife, "the only reason to tax another 30% on guns and 50% on ammo is because they don't want us to have them."

They are correct. The tensions I'm seeing in the real world are not between the citizenry these days. It's a strong distrust of the government, and a lot of people realizing that the second amendment is about a violent overthrow of the government. We need to prevent bloodshed, and stopping gun control actions is statistically the best step towards that measure.

Michael XXXXX
    Veteran, USAF (Intelligence analyst, Active duty and National Guard)
    Co-owner, LLC in Oxford, OH
    Sole owner, LLC in Cincinnati, OH
    Employee, in Cincinnati, OH

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    See if you can find Him talking about midgets and cage fights at a house meeting.

He’s hilarious.

But probably the dumbest mother fucker in Georgia
    https://www.politico.com/blogs/on-co...analogy-151942
    #RESIST

User Tag List