Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Made is USA Savage Renegauge!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    The price is my fault, I wanted a first quality, feature packed, best of the best made in USA shotgun that supported USA workers.

Turkey could have been the maker, but...again I'll take the blame.
    I don't feel like the price is all that high for a quality US-made semi-auto shotgun. I'm not in the market, but I may have to put myself into the market...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I don't feel like the price is all that high for a quality US-made semi-auto shotgun. I'm not in the market, but I may have to put myself into the market...

Chris
    Same here. I really do not need another quality US-made shotgun, but I will buy one. I need a new raffle item for the volunteer FD fundraising effort, and a soft-shooting made-in-USA 12-gauge will sell raffle tickets here.

Unfortunately for Savage, COVID-19 may play havoc with the market acceptance of a new shotgun. I hope Savage is ready for a slow start.

Very cool! Shared.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Chris
    You cannot have too many shotguns. The price is in line with anything comparable.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The price is in line with anything comparable.
    out of curiosity, what do we consider to be the primary competition for these? What's comparable?

And when might an 18.5" model come available? (give a mouse a cookie and all that...)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    And when might an 18.5" model come available? (give a mouse a cookie and all that...)
    Better yet, either a combo unit that comes with both length barrels and a fitted case for all bits or just the 18.5" barrel assembly as an aftermarket option.

Chris

If I were still shooting Trap, it would appear a contender. Cheekpiece and buttpad to adjust the fit and a nice soft gas action. Too bad ATA doesn't allow makeup shots.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Better yet, either a combo unit that comes with both length barrels and a fitted case for all bits or just the 18.5" barrel assembly as an aftermarket option.

Chris
    Particularly with the adjustable stock (did I read that correctly? Adjustable stock not just shins?) that becomes an interesting option.

@P.E. Kelley

Now its time to bring back one of the most underrated shotguns ever made, the Stevens 520-30. Make takedown shotguns great again.

User Tag List