Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Made is USA Savage Renegauge!

There is a thread talking about 20" guns for defensive use here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....e-Control-Buck

Site Supporter
    I like the Italian made stuff...but I say its high time someone gave them a run for their money.

Thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    I like the Italian made stuff...but I say its high time someone gave them a run for their money.

Thanks for this!
    That sir, was my "argument" right from my Savage hire date!
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Watched a few videos on this gun. I'll be interested to learn more details on what it is about the Renegauge pressure-regulating gas system that makes it significantly better or functionally different than the Beretta A400/1301 pressure-regulating gas system, if anything. The ultimate benefit of being able to shoot low brass bulk fodder up to heavy loads without adjustment seems to be the same, based on my limited knowledge at this time. I'm all for learning here.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Watched a few videos on this gun. I'll be interested to learn more details on what it is about the Renegauge pressure-regulating gas system that makes it significantly better or functionally different than the Beretta A400/1301 pressure-regulating gas system, if anything. The ultimate benefit of being able to shoot low brass bulk fodder up to heavy loads without adjustment seems to be the same, based on my limited knowledge at this time. I'm all for learning here.
    Renegauge is unique in that gas is regulated as it enters the system.
    Others admit all available gas and try to exhaust excess or live with what is admitted.

Renegauge's minimum (ammo power level) threshold of operation is lower than other (any other?) self-loader. Can you say subsonic?

There are other features beyond the gas system that increase the value of the gun.
    I will share that info and give you all more details once I can show it on video. I am waiting on ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    Renegauge is unique in that gas is regulated as it enters the system.
    Others admit all available gas and try to exhaust excess or live with what is admitted.

Renegauge's minimum (ammo power level) threshold of operation is lower than other (any other?) self-loader. Can you say subsonic?

There are other features beyond the gas system that increase the value of the gun.
    I will share that info and give you all more details once I can show it on video. I am waiting on ammo.
    I understand that a competition version is expected to be released. Any update on when we might see it and how much it'll cost? Need to know how much I need to save over the next few months. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman_15 View Post
    I understand that a competition version is expected to be released. Any update on when we might see it and how much it'll cost? Need to know how much I need to save over the next few months. 😁
    Sorry I don't have an answer on the MSRP. I will post here when I know anything more on the Renegauge series!

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    Sorry I don't have an answer on the MSRP. I will post here when I know anything more on the Renegauge series!
    I see there is a Reneguage Security and a Competition available now. Im interested in more details than Im seeing online.
    Last edited by UNK; 06-11-2022 at 07:26 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I don’t understand why shotgun companies have ignored the reality that their factory stocks with a 14.5” LOP are way to long for most of the shooters out there. You’d think they’d learn.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List