Thread: Coronavirus (and panic buying) killing BATFE?

Coronavirus (and panic buying) killing BATFE?

I’ve got a couple items I’m waiting on and I’m wondering if current events is wreaking havoc on the NFA process. I can’t imagine a lot of resources are being applied to the tax stamp process. Anyone have any insights on this virus’ and subsequent shutdown / nationwide freakout’s effect on NFA processing?

Apparently ATF examiners can WFH to do eForms processing. Not sure about paper forms.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    I’ve got a couple items I’m waiting on and I’m wondering if current events is wreaking havoc on the NFA process. I can’t imagine a lot of resources are being applied to the tax stamp process. Anyone have any insights on this virus’ and subsequent shutdown / nationwide freakout’s effect on NFA processing?
    I would imagine that we are going to be waiting a really long time.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    the FFL with my pistol can was exposed to the virus and hasn't responded to my emails lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    the FFL with my pistol can was exposed to the virus and hasn't responded to my emails lately...
    Yikes, sorry to hear!

All of this reinforces the view that, when you need something that's not the time to obtain it.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Who can predict when the gubment’s gonna shut down America? I mean you got to make the purchase at some point in time…

Never let a crisis go to waste

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post

“I’m very pleased with Judge Shirley’s ruling,” Baker said in a news release. “I believe the court’s review of the entire situation reveals that my primary purpose has always been, and will continue to be, to protect the safety and welfare of my staff, Wake County citizens and the jail residents housed in the Wake County Public Safety Center.”
    Black belt master of spin. He'll go far in politics.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List