Thread: Coronavirus (and panic buying) killing BATFE?

Coronavirus (and panic buying) killing BATFE?

Iíve got a couple items Iím waiting on and Iím wondering if current events is wreaking havoc on the NFA process. I canít imagine a lot of resources are being applied to the tax stamp process. Anyone have any insights on this virusí and subsequent shutdown / nationwide freakoutís effect on NFA processing?

Apparently ATF examiners can WFH to do eForms processing. Not sure about paper forms.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Iíve got a couple items Iím waiting on and Iím wondering if current events is wreaking havoc on the NFA process. I canít imagine a lot of resources are being applied to the tax stamp process. Anyone have any insights on this virusí and subsequent shutdown / nationwide freakoutís effect on NFA processing?
    I would imagine that we are going to be waiting a really long time.

the FFL with my pistol can was exposed to the virus and hasn't responded to my emails lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    the FFL with my pistol can was exposed to the virus and hasn't responded to my emails lately...
    Yikes, sorry to hear!

All of this reinforces the view that, when you need something that's not the time to obtain it.
    Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding.

Who can predict when the gubmentís gonna shut down America? I mean you got to make the purchase at some point in timeÖ

Never let a crisis go to waste

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post

ďIím very pleased with Judge Shirleyís ruling,Ē Baker said in a news release. ďI believe the courtís review of the entire situation reveals that my primary purpose has always been, and will continue to be, to protect the safety and welfare of my staff, Wake County citizens and the jail residents housed in the Wake County Public Safety Center.Ē
    Black belt master of spin. He'll go far in politics.
    Snubbies.....resolving CQC issues since nineteen fiddy.

User Tag List