Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IWB Cross Draw? Anybody? Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    @FES313

Was your friend from the res?

I worked some cases over that way years back. Most don't realize that it can sometimes be a sporty place, in what is otherwise generally typical mellow farm and ranch country.
    Location. Location. Location.
    Some Rez's are sportier than others, although it appears that you have a specific one in mind.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    @FES313

Was your friend from the res?

I worked some cases over that way years back. Most don't realize that it can sometimes be a sporty place, in what is otherwise generally typical mellow farm and ranch country.
    He definitely had roots from there. Working in and around Ft. Hall was extremely sporty. They would stop all the trucks and try to rob the drivers of what they could but the out fit I worked for allowed you to protect you self(I don't think there was any wouldn't). I don't think anyone had to shoot. Just showing the business end would get them off of your rig. Friday night in Blackfoot was wild, usually a fight at every bar before midnight.

User Tag List