Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: American woman rescued overseas in secretive military op

American woman rescued overseas in secretive military op

And that's about all we know now.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...C=eb_200323.nl
    #RESIST

I’d normally chastise the media for reporting a story with zero detail, but in this case I’m wondering why it was even worth mentioning by my president if no detail can be given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gearqueer View Post
    I’d normally chastise the media for reporting a story with zero detail, but in this case I’m wondering why it was even worth mentioning by my president if no detail can be given.

You wouldn't expect him to pass up an opportunity for self-praise would you?

Even so, it sounds like someone's life was made better, and in the end that will be worth his moment of vanity if it proves to be the case.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Because he wants the American public to recognize that our special operations forces are very much still in harms way and protecting American people, regardless of whether the public needs to know details or not.

Could be worse.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-seal-team-6/
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Undoubtedly brass balls required
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And that is all the American public really needs to know about this op. Kudos to our men and women still projecting American power overseas.

"Gen. Milley does not play games."

All the detail most people (and countries) need, right there.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

A little more matter-of-fact speaking would be ideal, but otherwise I'm okay with precisely this level of information sharing from POTUS. In effect he said in his Trumpian way:

Special Operations Personnel rescued a female U.S. Citizen, who was being held captive by a terrorist group, and returned her safely to her family. I thank General Milley of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who made sure this operation was a success. This is a reminder that we will do everything in our power to protect U.S. Citizens and eliminate the terrorists who threaten them.

Dude! You just invented the Trumpulator™️!

Feed his bullshit in, get the underlying facts and accomplishments out. I hope you make millions, brother!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List