Thread: 12 Gauge Full Auto! Damn Fun!

12 Gauge Full Auto! Damn Fun!

Pretty good energy release tool...got to lean in a bit!

Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    Pretty good energy release tool...got to lean in a bit!

P.E. Kelly + a full auto magazine fed 12 gauge = the cure for Covid19.

Site Supporter
    Once a local sheriff brought in his Browning Auto 5 for repair. The weapon would fire the entire magazine once the trigger was pulled. With his permission we had great fun shooting it. The gun fired so rapidly that individual shots were not distinguished. And this model operated on a long recoil system with the barrel moving back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Once a local sheriff brought in his Browning Auto 5 for repair. The weapon would fire the entire magazine once the trigger was pulled. With his permission we had great fun shooting it. The gun fired so rapidly that individual shots were not distinguished. And this model operated on a long recoil system with the barrel moving back and forth.
    Patrick looks like he was enjoying that.

And Willie, I am imagining you guys grinning like you were ripping off a magazine 's worth from a Bofors gun.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    You are correct. The same old school sheriff loaned two sub machine guns to me and another knucklehead to play with. We returned them after we went broke shooting them. We also also had fun hiring out to blow up beaver dams with dynamite bought at the local hardware store. Another era in another place. The subs were a Reising with an 11 shot mag and a S&W Model 76, a copy of the Swedish K.

User Tag List