Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General gun safety info for new gun owners

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    This is actually a pretty thorough video, but I'm not sure I could get someone to sit through a full twelve minutes.

"Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    This is my favorite. … Very accessible and Chris has the most soothing voice I think I've ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Chris Baker is a very good dude. Lucky Gunner Lounge is an excellent resource.
    Last year a friend asked me to take he and his wife and several kids (all but one adult) and I had them watch this before we went, and it worked out to being a good experience for all of them, including one of the daughters that was a skeptic.

Site Supporter

I completely forgot about the Lucky Gunner series. I thought it was very well done. That’s probably what I’ll point people to first.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I completely forgot about the Lucky Gunner series. I thought it was very well done. That’s probably what I’ll point people to first.
    I feel that Chris has the "Youtube signal-to-noise thing," for new shooters, pretty much sewn up.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Student
    He just did a nice long video for new shotgun owners.

User Tag List