Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: DCC Monoblock Clips Are Now Available

Thanks guys! Just ordered one.

I got the DCC monoblock to fit a holster with wide hole spacing. all it took was a vice, a hacksaw, and a grinding wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I got the DCC monoblock to fit a holster with wide hole spacing. all it took was a vice, a hacksaw, and a grinding wheel.

Genius

Bet that would work on mag pouches with spacing to close too

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post

Cool. How stable are the single hooks? Just wondering if over time they will rotate due to only being held with one screw.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Cool. How stable are the single hooks? Just wondering if over time they will rotate due to only being held with one screw.
    There's an o-ring in there, so that helps. I predict it will be about the same as PTD loops which only have a single attachment point. I'll probably cut a PTD loop and use that material in place of the o-ring

Name:  20200916_121528.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  96.0 KB

Yes they rotate a bit but that doesn't effect it while its on the belt

Eta, tin snips worked great

You Monoblock destroyers got me thinking. The Concealment Clip I was using on my George holster interfered with belt loops on my new Duluth jeans. I couldn't get to my sweet spot. So I switched over to a Monoblock and removed one of the clips. We'll see if this works out better for me.
    Name:  IMG_20200930_201813.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  55.5 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    You Monoblock destroyers got me thinking. The Concealment Clip I was using on my George holster interfered with belt loops on my new Duluth jeans. I couldn't get to my sweet spot. So I switched over to a Monoblock and removed one of the clips. We'll see if this works out better for me.
    Name:  IMG_20200930_201813.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  55.5 KB
    love the anti-rotation capability of that clip

Site Supporter
    I'm planning to order a set of these for a JM George (P239). Any sense of how/if they would impact the "flop forward factor" vs. PTD loops? My hypothesis is that they might hold the holster in a little tighter/closer and keep it from pitching forward? But who knows. In a T-shirt, my current setup with the George prints a decent amount, even with the higher set of holes and a pad. Hoping I can get it to work the way I want it by using these and a wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    I'm planning to order a set of these for a JM George (P239). Any sense of how/if they would impact the "flop forward factor" vs. PTD loops? My hypothesis is that they might hold the holster in a little tighter/closer and keep it from pitching forward? But who knows. In a T-shirt, my current setup with the George prints a decent amount, even with the higher set of holes and a pad. Hoping I can get it to work the way I want it by using these and a wedge.
    PTD snaps print like crazy for me. Not because of the stability or positioning of the gun, just the thickness of the loops which never seem to lay flat on my belt, and the height/thickness of the snaps themselves. I have a 30" waist, so adding a 1.5" chunk to my beltline is pretty noticeable.

The DCC monoblock is my preferred attachment now. It's lower profile than anything else I've tried, including their standard tuckable grips.

User Tag List