Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DCC Monoblock Clips Are Now Available

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    They will fit! If you have the wide hole pattern then you may need to just drill a hole.

We ordered a bunch and will be offering them on the website as soon as they get to our shop Monday or Tuesday!
    Will you offer these on quick ship holsters or just custom orders?

John

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Will you offer these on quick ship holsters or just custom orders?

John
    Quick ship and Custom both!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Quick ship and Custom both!

Thanks
    Thank you sir! Will probably order an AIWB with the new clip and red dot cut for my new Glock 17 MOS with ACRO as soon as they are available.

John

Just sent a note to tenicor inquiring as whether it will fit on my gen4 velo for a glock.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Just sent a note to tenicor inquiring as whether it will fit on my gen4 velo for a glock.
    The Monobloc is a budget option from DCC and I don't think Jeff is doing them for Velos. DCC already does a specific clip for Tenicor..

I could be talking out of my ass too so check me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    This version of the Monoblock will not fit the Velo 4 because the hole pattern is 1.5" apart. Whether there will be another version, I have no clue.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Would it kill clip manufacturers to state the dimension of the spacing behind the clip? I’ve had numerous clips that worked OK with a thin belt and waistband, but bowed outwards with a thick belt and jeans, making them useless.

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    Would it kill clip manufacturers to state the dimension of the spacing behind the clip? I’ve had numerous clips that worked OK with a thin belt and waistband, but bowed outwards with a thick belt and jeans, making them useless.
    You can use washers or O-rings to compensate there. But I agree, it's something I was thinking about as well.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You can use washers or O-rings to compensate there. But I agree, it's something I was thinking about as well.
    All my jmck holsters have extra washers added, and the clips molded with heat to increase the hook angle. I wonder how well the DCC clip takes a bend. Some metal clips respond better than others to “manipulation”. It would be cheap enough to find out, I guess.

EDIT: looking at that picture, it looks like there’s a pretty serious angle to the flat of the mounting holes. Bending probably wouldn’t be necessary.

I'm sure there's an advantage, but I'm not very clear on what it might be.
    What does this "split-clip" do that (a) a single DCC won't, or (b) two more widely spaced clips?

User Tag List