Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DCC Monoblock Clips Are Now Available

Anyone try mounting it on a Keeper Lite? The holes on the holster are exactly one inch apart so it looks like it will fit.

It seems the holes on the monoblock are bigger than the screws. Obviously on the horizontal to accommodate different holster manufacturer's hole spacing but how about on the vertical? Is there room for minor cant and height adjustment?

The addition of these clips to the 5Shot SME is transformative. The holster is now perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Anyone try mounting it on a Keeper Lite? The holes on the holster are exactly one inch apart so it looks like it will fit.

It seems the holes on the monoblock are bigger than the screws. Obviously on the horizontal to accommodate different holster manufacturer's hole spacing but how about on the vertical? Is there room for minor cant and height adjustment?
    I have an Errand, and am going to try that.

Correction - my daughter has an Errand, I have a missing Glock and it's accompanying holster.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have an Errand, and am going to try that.

Correction - my daughter has an Errand, I have a missing Glock and it's accompanying holster.
    Thank you.

Just mounted mine to a CCC Shaggy and itís an extraordinary improvement over the FOMI. Far more secure and the Mono actually sets the holster ride height at the perfect level for me in the additional holes I had drilled for the FOMI clip. I had actually drilled two additional sets but this fits perfectly at the middle.

Went ahead and ordered a Wing Claw 2.5 with a Monoblock to try out this and JMCK's more recent design. Pretty excited about both.

User Tag List