Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DCC Monoblock Clips Are Now Available

Anyone try mounting it on a Keeper Lite? The holes on the holster are exactly one inch apart so it looks like it will fit.

It seems the holes on the monoblock are bigger than the screws. Obviously on the horizontal to accommodate different holster manufacturer's hole spacing but how about on the vertical? Is there room for minor cant and height adjustment?

The addition of these clips to the 5Shot SME is transformative. The holster is now perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Anyone try mounting it on a Keeper Lite? The holes on the holster are exactly one inch apart so it looks like it will fit.

It seems the holes on the monoblock are bigger than the screws. Obviously on the horizontal to accommodate different holster manufacturer's hole spacing but how about on the vertical? Is there room for minor cant and height adjustment?
    I have an Errand, and am going to try that.

Correction - my daughter has an Errand, I have a missing Glock and it's accompanying holster.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have an Errand, and am going to try that.

Correction - my daughter has an Errand, I have a missing Glock and it's accompanying holster.
    Thank you.

Just mounted mine to a CCC Shaggy and it’s an extraordinary improvement over the FOMI. Far more secure and the Mono actually sets the holster ride height at the perfect level for me in the additional holes I had drilled for the FOMI clip. I had actually drilled two additional sets but this fits perfectly at the middle.

Went ahead and ordered a Wing Claw 2.5 with a Monoblock to try out this and JMCK's more recent design. Pretty excited about both.

Site Supporter

Spartan Blades Enyo

I have a Spartan Blades Enyo https://spartanbladesusa.com/shop-al...eck-knife-edc/ which comes with a nice IWB/Neck kydex sheath. I'd like to carry OWB at appendix position, parallel with 1.5" belt (horizontal). DCC makes some products that look like they would work. Any thoughts as to what might be my best option? Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming Shooter View Post
    I have a Spartan Blades Enyo https://spartanbladesusa.com/shop-al...eck-knife-edc/ which comes with a nice IWB/Neck kydex sheath. I'd like to carry OWB at appendix position, parallel with 1.5" belt (horizontal). DCC makes some products that look like they would work. Any thoughts as to what might be my best option? Thanks very much.
    Matt at DCC is very quick to reply to email and a true gentleman. info@discreetcarryconcepts.com

Might be worth asking the man himself.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter

I just did!

I just did! Matt replied within 5 minutes - not something I expected, especially on Easter Sunday. It sounds like the factory sheath may not work:

"Carrying horizontally will be difficult to accomplish with the factory Enyo sheath. In my experience, most guys will have another sheath made with provisions for a center mounted clip. Once setup that way, the combination of a piece of bicycle tire inner tubing plus the clip will allow you to place the sheath through a belt loop and it will not go anywhere.

The original sheath has a fairly large footprint and will not allow for a center mounted clip. A few companies that come to mind for making quality sheaths are Blade Rigs, Darwin Concealment and Zulu Bravo Kydex.

Matt"

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Matt at DCC is very quick to reply to email and a true gentleman. info@discreetcarryconcepts.com

Might be worth asking the man himself.

A new sheath would be the way to roll.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List