Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTF???

A little spendy ($25 for 9mm Fiocchi FMJ), but available.

https://www.k-var.com/ammunition?spe...iber:9mm!!4180!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I read that Cheaper Than Dirt was back to their scalping tricks but when I looked at the site a minute ago, AR PMAGS were 20 bucks each and all 5.56 and 9mm Ammo was sold out.
    I'm guessing it was new shooters that cleaned them out. Why people would willingly support a company that shafts shooters at the first hint of a panic is a mystery to me.
    As soon as the panic buying started I checked out CTD and they had 1000 rounds of Federal M193 (IIRC) for $800. Yep, up to their old crap again.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    As soon as the panic buying started I checked out CTD and they had 1000 rounds of Federal M193 (IIRC) for $800. Yep, up to their old crap again.
    you should report them to the state AG for price gouging during a panic

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I read that Cheaper Than Dirt was back to their scalping tricks but when I looked at the site a minute ago, AR PMAGS were 20 bucks each and all 5.56 and 9mm Ammo was sold out.
    I'm guessing it was new shooters that cleaned them out. Why people would willingly support a company that shafts shooters at the first hint of a panic is a mystery to me.
    I would rather piss on an electric fence than deal with CTD.

User Tag List