Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I think all this is going to collapse soon. Given the number of people about to be out of work, demand at these prices will eventually collapse.
    Given that a large number of people have no financial reserve, I think you're right.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Given that a large number of people have no financial reserve, I think you're right.
    It's an enormous chunk of the nation, my generation in particular (millenial). Between student loans and climbing home I am lucky in that my paycheck is bulletproof but as I've mentioned elsewhere my girlfriend's employment is not. I can shoulder our bills solo if need be but it will be extremely uncomfortable. I have enough savings for a couple months, but not really longer than that.

Site Supporter
    I have seen this multiple times. I am still loading primers I bought before the AWB. Just like every other time - there will be a bunch of cheap guns for sale soon as 1) the crisis passes and 2) people need money.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I have seen this multiple times. I am still loading primers I bought before the AWB. Just like every other time - there will be a bunch of cheap guns for sale soon as 1) the crisis passes and 2) people need money.
    True. I believe I have posted this elsewhere, but this is about the 6th apocalypse I lived through. Never seen things like this before, but it too shall pass. There will be opportunity on the other side.
    Taking a break from social media.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    It's an enormous chunk of the nation, my generation in particular (millenial). Between student loans and climbing home I am lucky in that my paycheck is bulletproof but as I've mentioned elsewhere my girlfriend's employment is not. I can shoulder our bills solo if need be but it will be extremely uncomfortable. I have enough savings for a couple months, but not really longer than that.
    Just yesterday I had a customer back out of buying one of my homes. As she explained it, they can currently live off her husband’s income but she may potentially miss up to 3 months of pay now, which puts the home out of reach. Sucks for me, but I can always sell to someone else...eventually. Sucks worse for her, because that’s 3 months pay you just don’t get.

AMAZING

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50461[/ATTACH for those that get overwhelmed when many are available choices....problem solved.

Site Supporter
    Here's an article from an online ammo sales company about their experience.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Prvi Partizan 556 at 367.54 / 1000 ....tough to swallow when I nabbed AE 223 at 100 bucks less.

glad I have the SIRT laser AR bolt coming for dry fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Looks like some 9mm at Bass Pro (for now at least).

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/blaz...act&source=aff

I read that Cheaper Than Dirt was back to their scalping tricks but when I looked at the site a minute ago, AR PMAGS were 20 bucks each and all 5.56 and 9mm Ammo was sold out.
    I'm guessing it was new shooters that cleaned them out. Why people would willingly support a company that shafts shooters at the first hint of a panic is a mystery to me.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List