Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illinois Governor Lists Gun Stores as ‘Essential,’ Exempts Them from Forced Shutdown

On the other hand, here’s how things are playing out in another state not known to be 2A friendly: My brother just told me that, as of tomorrow, civilians won’t be able to purchase firearms in NY and the gun stores might be getting shut down. His Grand Power Stribog came in but NICS went down right before he got to the gun store to receive it so he couldn’t complete the transfer. I wonder how long it will be before he can complete the transfer and take possession of his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    On the other hand, here’s how things are playing out in another state not known to be 2A friendly: My brother just told me that, as of tomorrow, civilians won’t be able to purchase firearms in NY and the gun stores might be getting shut down. His Grand Power Stribog came in but NICS went down right before he got to the gun store to receive it so he couldn’t complete the transfer. I wonder how long it will be before he can complete the transfer and take possession of his gun.
    That sounds like Emperor Cuomo.
    #RESIST

I’ve been worried about public perception of Cuomo’s response to this. I hope this doesn’t turn into a 2024 presidential campaign for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I’ve been worried about public perception of Cuomo’s response to this. I hope this doesn’t turn into a 2024 presidential campaign for him.
    Cuomo-Newsom 2024. (The only thing that might save us would be them having a cat fight to see who gets upper billing. )

I can't abide either one...but I wish them every success getting the current health crisis under control.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Cuomo-Newsom 2024. (The only thing that might save us would be them having a cat fight to see who gets upper billing. )

I can't abide either one...but I wish them every success getting the current health crisis under control.
    Yes absolutely. I sincerely wish Cuomo success in the current health crisis, I just hope he stays where he’s at afterwards.

User Tag List