Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Boredom Thread

Name:  IMG_3978.jpeg
Views: 566
Size:  65.5 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

"It was a limpid dreary day, hung as in a basket from a single dull star..."

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I’m fucking bored already. I miss going to Jiu Jitsu and I can’t go to the range either. I’m working out with my kettlebell but I don’t find that particularly fun.

My infant has a cold and isn’t sleeping, and my 3 year old has decided that potty training is bullshit and temper tantrums are the new hotness.

Yeah this is going to be a long quarantine. I’m trying not to drink because I’m trying to lose weight, but fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm doing the same shit I pretty much do everyday. This has been my chosen lifestyle for a while.

Otherwise, SOS, different day.
    I'm very much the same, though my wife is like a caged tiger. She's a school teacher and won't be back to work until mid-April.

Giving up alcohol for Lent has turned out to be a bigger sacrifice than when I made the decision back on 26 Feb.

I'm working on getting a little home business/side gig off the ground. Catching up on the honey do list stuff like that.

Totally played with legos and built a helicopter this morning with my 3 year old son. It was awesome.

-Cory

Get in shape. Because now you have time and it may be the time to admit physical ability is more important than more trigger time or watching some ball sport

Name:  3C3DC19A-0F6E-4EE5-BEF7-0AB75BCF9C3A.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  36.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    I'm very much the same, though my wife is like a caged tiger. She's a school teacher and won't be back to work until mid-April.

Giving up alcohol for Lent has turned out to be a bigger sacrifice than when I made the decision back on 26 Feb.
    You don’t have to tell her yet, but it is highly unlikely that any schools will be opening in April. This thing is just getting started and we’re in for a really long ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Get in shape. Because now you have time and it may be the time to admit physical ability is more important than more trigger time or watching some ball sport

Name:  3C3DC19A-0F6E-4EE5-BEF7-0AB75BCF9C3A.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  36.1 KB
    Just did some rounds of burpees integrating a 60lb sandbag... that sucked.

Edit: Super jelly of your giant garage/gym...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Just did some rounds of burpees integrating a 60lb sandbag... that sucked.

Edit: Super jelly of your giant garage/gym...
    Thanks. 1200 sq ft is a solid work space as it were

If I had to do over I’d have built shelves in a corner rather than along a wall

Even though I’m still going to work, I’m upping my dry-practice game. Sometimes 2x per day sessions in the basement. Oh, and I’m mowing my grass today, something that I’m looking forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List