Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Boredom Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    75 meter playing card split. Forgive the goofy reaction. I’m told to be less serious by most who know me.

https://instagram.com/p/B-NaSStpW-s/
    That's some good shooting.

@HeadHunter

Found on Mr. Claude Werner's, the Tactical Professor's book of faces page:

https://www.facebook.com/ATLFirearms...t&__tn__=EHH-R

"Yesterday was my friend Hilton Yam's birthday, so I made a little present for him. He is a founding member of 10-8 Performance, which is where the target came from originally. Target courtesy of 10-8 Performance. Image of the coronavirus courtesy of the CDC."

Name:  cortgt.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  79.6 KB

10-8 Performance Web Site: https://www.10-8performance.com/

I inserted the image onto a target file and exported a pdf. Might use it for Dry Practice.

Cor_Tgt_v1.pdf

I literally spent 3 hours in the shop this morning organizing nuts and bolts and screws. I’ll have to snap a couple of pics.

Thank God for Netflix, HBO Go, Spotify, bourbon and beer. Not necessarily in that order.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @HeadHunter

Found on Mr. Claude Werner's, the Tactical Professor's book of faces page:

https://www.facebook.com/ATLFirearms...t&__tn__=EHH-R

"Yesterday was my friend Hilton Yam's birthday, so I made a little present for him. He is a founding member of 10-8 Performance, which is where the target came from originally. Target courtesy of 10-8 Performance. Image of the coronavirus courtesy of the CDC."

Name:  cortgt.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  79.6 KB

10-8 Performance Web Site: https://www.10-8performance.com/

I inserted the image onto a target file and exported a pdf. Might use it for Dry Practice.

Cor_Tgt_v1.pdf

From the look of these things it seems all we would need to do is snort a little Roundup...
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    From the look of these things it seems all we would need to do is snort a little Roundup...
    Funny, I was so bored earlier I was changing batteries in my Roundup sprayer.

Site Supporter
    Started working on another of my motorcycles today; this one's a '79 Suzuki GS425E. One-year-only special. For 2 years I left it in an unused factory on my jobsite where it collected dust and was my ride home and back if the weather allowed. Also my lunch getter. So anyway, it's gotten pretty dirty, tires have gotten dry-rotted, clutch cable takes waaaay too much force, speedometer is bouncing, leaking oil out of the right crankcase cover, and backfiring / running badly on the left cylinder. I rode it home last Fall for the last time and said I'll fix it Sometime.

Today I started. Pulled the points assembly and replaced the leaking seal behind it. Set the points. Took delivery of two new Avon AM26 tires, 90/90/18 and 100/90/18. Pulled the dead battery out. Pulled the fuel tank, airbox, and wiring out of the way so I could pull the carbs. Found the foam air filter had half-disintegrated and sucked into the carbs, blocking a couple of vents. Cleaned the vents; carbs otherwise looked good. Currently researching shimming the needles so I can get some better midrange out of this bike.

Distracted by P-F as usual. Back to carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Funny, I was so bored earlier I was changing batteries in my Roundup sprayer.
    Maybe we're on to something here!
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I literally spent 3 hours in the shop this morning organizing nuts and bolts and screws. I’ll have to snap a couple of pics.
    Name:  86B7E59B-77D0-4EF4-9C6E-3AF6C9B4535A.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  77.6 KB

Name:  82EC92B4-4E3E-4A97-9F53-29261755618D.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  884B8C60-66D8-438C-BF93-FDF39D013C4F.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  100.6 KB

Name:  2AA55B67-226C-4440-B4E4-8685F9772AB5.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  99.4 KB

Name:  666FF392-9BB3-44AB-B502-1D4BF7F84D07.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  90.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Maybe we're on to something here!
    If the Corona don't get us the Roundup will? I just buy the gallon size with sprayer for doing my gravel drive and a couple other spots. We don't keep a Better Homes & Gardens kind of look to our abode. It's pretty much design by nature.

User Tag List