Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 271

Thread: Corona Boredom Thread

  1. #11
    Gray Hobbyist Wondering Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Coterie Club
    Name:  IMG_3978.jpeg
Views: 447
Size:  65.5 KB
    ďAn ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.Ē Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

  2. #12
    don't gaslight me, bro' blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    blue ridge mtns
    "It was a limpid dreary day, hung as in a basket from a single dull star..."


    Dare to speak the truth

  3. #13
    Iím fucking bored already. I miss going to Jiu Jitsu and I canít go to the range either. Iím working out with my kettlebell but I donít find that particularly fun.

    My infant has a cold and isnít sleeping, and my 3 year old has decided that potty training is bullshit and temper tantrums are the new hotness.

    Yeah this is going to be a long quarantine. Iím trying not to drink because Iím trying to lose weight, but fuck.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    NW Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm doing the same shit I pretty much do everyday. This has been my chosen lifestyle for a while.

    Otherwise, SOS, different day.
    I'm very much the same, though my wife is like a caged tiger. She's a school teacher and won't be back to work until mid-April.

    Giving up alcohol for Lent has turned out to be a bigger sacrifice than when I made the decision back on 26 Feb.

  5. #15
    Regular guy. cor_man257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida
    I'm working on getting a little home business/side gig off the ground. Catching up on the honey do list stuff like that.

    Totally played with legos and built a helicopter this morning with my 3 year old son. It was awesome.

    -Cory

  6. #16
    Get in shape. Because now you have time and it may be the time to admit physical ability is more important than more trigger time or watching some ball sport

    Name:  3C3DC19A-0F6E-4EE5-BEF7-0AB75BCF9C3A.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  36.1 KB

  7. #17
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Away, away, away, down.......
    Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    I'm very much the same, though my wife is like a caged tiger. She's a school teacher and won't be back to work until mid-April.

    Giving up alcohol for Lent has turned out to be a bigger sacrifice than when I made the decision back on 26 Feb.
    You donít have to tell her yet, but it is highly unlikely that any schools will be opening in April. This thing is just getting started and weíre in for a really long ride.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Get in shape. Because now you have time and it may be the time to admit physical ability is more important than more trigger time or watching some ball sport

    Name:  3C3DC19A-0F6E-4EE5-BEF7-0AB75BCF9C3A.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  36.1 KB
    Just did some rounds of burpees integrating a 60lb sandbag... that sucked.

    Edit: Super jelly of your giant garage/gym...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Just did some rounds of burpees integrating a 60lb sandbag... that sucked.

    Edit: Super jelly of your giant garage/gym...
    Thanks. 1200 sq ft is a solid work space as it were

    If I had to do over Iíd have built shelves in a corner rather than along a wall

  10. #20
    Finely tuned athletic machine Kyle Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Even though Iím still going to work, Iím upping my dry-practice game. Sometimes 2x per day sessions in the basement. Oh, and Iím mowing my grass today, something that Iím looking forward to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •