Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Crime Picking up in Your Area

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Don't know about crime, but the crazies are sure out. There were two people f*#cking in the fountain, outside a bank HQ, in the middle of downtown yesterday.
    True love? Corona end of the world fantasy fulfillment? Spring fever? Meth makes your clothes fall off?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    True love? Corona end of the world fantasy fulfillment? Spring fever? Meth makes your clothes fall off?
    Well, reading about it here gave me a laugh, so I'm going to call that one a net positive.

Don't know about crime, but the crazies are sure out. There were two people f*#cking in the fountain, outside a bank HQ, in the middle of downtown yesterday.
    My bad, I didn't think you'd be able to see us.

Not sure if it's related to the pandemic but I was woken up at 2:30 yesterday morning to find two officers on my front porch holding my mail they had found in the road and told there was mail theft happening in my area. Guess that means the cops around here are still out doing "ordinary" patrols.

I've been told the National Guard has been called in to California, Los Angeles at least... not sure if mentioned yet here.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    My bad, I didn't think you'd be able to see us.
    All of Instagram can see you now. Also you've got some technique deficiencies, more dry-fire at home might help

All of Instagram can see you now. Also you've got some technique deficiencies, more dry-fire at home might help
    I don't think dry fire will accurately portray and train for real life experience in da fountainz

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I don't think dry fire will accurately portray and train for real life experience in da fountainz
    It'll get you kilt between da sheetz.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Well, I have noticed two places on my truck indicating malicious activity. Someone removed two bolts from my roof rack, and someone broke one of my tail lamp covers, in a way indicating it was hit with a hand-held object, rather than struck by a passing vehicle. I am reasonably certain that these occurred at separate times.

More dangerous, I have seen fools taking advantage of light traffic, and an apparent lack of patrols and enforcement, to drive fast, and ignore stops signs and red lights.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I'm waiting for the FBI toilet paper penetration protocols before chosing what ammo to put in my long arm.

Here you go.

F.B.I.-approved just in time for your use!

Name:  s-l300..jpg
Views: 329
Size:  45.9 KB

Guaranteed to remove even the most stubborn accumulations!
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 03-21-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

User Tag List