Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control proponents are now trying to buy Guns & ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I just did this Friday evening. Guy two stalls down asked me to help him because his gun was jammed. Ammunition was loaded in backwards.
    That is truly frightening! That is kind of why I never went to an indoor range ever again, I kept noticing all the bullet holes in the dividers. Nuh uh, nope!

The last 3 gun competition I was in locally invited a lot of new shooters to enter. Kind of went the same way, people (including myself) were getting pepper sprayed by shot bouncing back off the targets every so often. No one could figure out what was going on for a little while until we realized that a couple of people were using steel shot instead of lead shot.

I even managed to get sprayed with shot while shooting sporting clay. I'm not sure how it happened but one of the stations across the quarry must have hit me as I was leaving my station. Luckily I had a backpack on carrying station to station, because it still stung like hell. Shotguns must hate my own guts or something.

I just did this Friday evening. Guy two stalls down asked me to help him because his gun was jammed. Ammunition was loaded in backwards.
    Was it an HK?

You guys wanna laugh?

Years ago we had an agent who became famous at FLETC because when he was told by the range instructor to "stagger the rounds" he tried to load one forward, one backward into the magazine. I shit you not.

That wasn't his only faux pas, but the only one regarding firearms that I'm aware of.

You can't make this shit up.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Was it an HK?

Of course not. It wouldn't have jammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Of course not. I wouldn't have jammed.
    Man, now I can't decide if your response means you're in on the joke or that you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Man, now I can't decide if your response means you're in on the joke or that you're not.
    HK released a brochure with ammo loaded "backwards". One can only assume that this is how their particular guns work, and doing so wouldn't result in a jam.

Question is, are you in on the joke??

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You guys wanna laugh?

Years ago we had an agent who became famous at FLETC because when he was told by the range instructor to "stagger the rounds" he tried to load one forward, one backward into the magazine. I shit you not.

That wasn't his only faux pas, but the only one regarding firearms that I'm aware of.

You can't make this shit up.
    On a written test for a "Transition" course from revolver to semi, one of our dumb as a box of hammers deputies answered the question "What purpose does the decocker serve?" with "To remove the cock". Needless to say he stuck with a wheelie.

Shared by a friend on his FaceBook page.

To all my anti gun “friends” who are suddenly asking me for advice on what guns to buy. And you know who you are. I’ve given this a lot of thought. While saying you’re my friend you’ve spent years actively trying to undermine my ability to protect my family, my self and my property (in that order). Your ilk has mocked me, my fiends, my family as little dicked rednecks attempting to make up for a lack of whatever you felt like mocking us for that day. You lobby to have laws written against us. You blame me for crimes I didn’t commit. You have entire groups funded by “costal elite” shitbags hell bent on making me a criminal over night for simply owning an inanimate object. You trash me and people like me online in groups made up of mainly single 40+ year old women who usually are covered in cat hair while having a 3 boxes of wine a day habit. After all that, you now come to me asking for advice or even help. So after thinking it over. Here’s my advice. Go fuck yourself. Life’s a real sonofabitch and if things go the way everyone is acting like they will (chances are they won’t but ya’ll some panicky dickheads ain’t ya?), your little sheltered pampered beta way of life will cease to exist and you’ll soon see how all the plebs you look down upon live, how we were right and have always been right. Best of luck to ya. And yea. I’m gonna steal your fucking toilet paper and whatever vegan bacon and tofu you got left if it comes to that (hopefully it doesn’t cause nobody wants to eat that shit). Your “self defense” whistle, self aggrandizing strongly worded finger wagging and picture of Barrack Obama over your green electric fireplace won’t save you. Plan accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Shared by a friend on his FaceBook page.
    So since he is threatening looting during a crisis should he be removed from society now? I got mine fuck you and I’m gonna take yours when the time comes. Real good ambassador, citizen and human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    HK released a brochure with ammo loaded "backwards". One can only assume that this is how their particular guns work, and doing so wouldn't result in a jam.

Question is, are you in on the joke??
    Glad to see we're on the same page.

User Tag List