Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PF is now working with Olight!

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Allllllrighty then.. along with the PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie I already have, I just ordered up a Baldr Pro (green laser), an M2R Pro Warrior (for the smaller footprint for both pocket and/or rifle) + mount + pressure switch...

Thank you PF! You've saved me around $40 (while costing me $400) ha! ... c'est la gun shit vie.
    I'm placing an order today as well
    #RESIST

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I was provided with the forum's M2R Pro Warrior light. I will say up front I'm not a picky consumer on the flashlight front and am perhaps not the best person for a comparison/review. I can compare it to an incandescent Mag-lite (Mag-lite is better for whacking people with, Warrior wins everything else). I can compare it to a few Fenix offerings, I suppose.

Really I can just say I like it. I think the controls are well laid out and work intuitively. I like the magnetic charging doo-dickey you just put on the tail cap and it charges. I appreciate it charges off a USB as I can charge it in my car if I should need to. I like the 'moonlight' mode for interior/up-close work without blinding yourself, and the brightest setting is REALLY bright.

I searched a tow lot with K9 and used it quite a bit. It does get warm very rapidly but doesn't get too hot to handle.

My only quibble isn't with the light itself, it's the pouch it came with. There are several ways to mount it, but I would definitely not rely on the button holding it on. The plastic clip that holds the lid closed can be a bit fiddly to lock as well. The light itself, no issues I can think of. (Also, the box it came in is actually really cool for a box).
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

How did I miss this originally?

Thanks for this. I just ordered their Array headlight through the affiliate link and used the PF discount.

What I like about this light is its small size, light weight and reports of being comfortable to wear. I'll be using it for a variety of purposes but mostly for vacuuming to bust dust bunnies and fur balls lurking in dark places under furniture and in tight corners.

FWIW, I just purchased a Pro Team Super Coach Pro 6 backpack vacuum. It's a commercial grade piece of gear and it's amazing how much faster the job gets done without dragging a regular upright vacuum around the house. With two dogs it makes dealing with fur ball infestations much easier.

I just received my order today. I’m charging the Odin weapon light and I like the I5T so far.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I have been testing their Warrior X Pro on a rifle and it's pretty impressive, especially if you want #AllTheLumens and 90,000 candela with a really cool and handy magnetic charging system.

Use the code PF10 for your PF discount and please use the button up top on PF for your Olight shopping. There will be a couple of PF forum members testing Olight products in the weeks to come.
    is this code still active?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Re warrior mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Olight.
    Link? I can’t seem to find it.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Rather than starting a new thread, what's the deal with the lawsuit alleging an Oilight exploded and killed a guy ?

https://www.courthousenews.com/gruesome-death-2/

October 29, 2019
    CHICAGO — The Estate of the late Caleb Michael Joyner sued Olight Technology, Mica Electronics, both of China, for fraud and negligence, claiming Nuon brand lithium batteries in an Olight flashlight exploded while Joyner held it in his mouth fixing his car, killing him, in federal court.
    https://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...8795266cd.html

Exploding flashlight kills man
    Jeff Bonty
    Nov 9, 2017 1

KANKAKEE — The man who was severely injured when a flashlight exploded in his mouth earlier this week has died.

Caleb Joyner, of Avon, Ind., was pronounced dead at 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday at Presence St. Mary's Hospital, according to Kankakee County Coroner Bob Gessner.

The 36-year-old Joyner, who owns a remodeling and construction company, was an organ donor and several of his organs and tissue were harvested.

According to Gessner, Joyner stopped in the parking lot at Lowe's, 860 North Kinzie Ave., in Bradley, because something was wrong with his vehicle on Tuesday night.

Gessner said Joyner was looking under the hood and bent down for a closer look. He got close to the vehicle's battery and the flashlight exploded.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...0/Gruesome.pdf

Case: 1:19-cv-07076 Document #: 1 Filed: 10/28/19 Page 3 of 72 PageID #:1

11. The Olight T20 New Tactical 380 Lumen XP-G2 LED Flashlight (hereinafter
    the “Olight flashlight”) is a handheld flashlight which measures approximately 5 x 0.8 x 0.8
    inches and weighs approximately 2.08 ounces.
    12. The Olight flashlight requires two lithium metal batteries in order to operate.
    13. Prior to the incident at issue, the Olight flashlight was sold online at
    Amazon.com and other online retailers.
    14. Mr. Joyner owned and used the above-described Olight flashlight model for
    several years.
    15. Mr. Joyner’s Olight flashlight was powered by two Nuon brand batteries
    manufactured and sold by Batteries Plus.
    16. On the evening of November 6, 2017, Mr. Joyner pulled into the parking lot of
    Lowe’s home improvement store in Bradley, Illinois to inspect his vehicle for possible
    problems.
    17. Mr. Joyner began inspecting his vehicle underneath the automobile’s hood
    and subsequently placed his Olight Flashlight in his mouth.
    18. Shortly thereafter, the Nuon batteries inside the Olight Flashlight exploded in
    Mr. Joyner’s mouth, causing the flashlight to become lodged in the back of his throat.
    19. The explosion caused fatal injuries which led to Mr. Joyner’s death at
    approximately 8:30 p.m. on November 8, 2017

Site Supporter
    O.O

User Tag List