Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PF is now working with Olight!

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    That's currently about four thousand Ice Pesos so for the moment I guess I'll hold off but I have a couple of shotguns that need lights and I'm not really happy with any other options so this is pretty appealing.

I've got a little key ring sized olight, I forget the model at the moment, (AAA size), that's been a reliable little performer for a few years.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Can we get one in P-F Orange?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Can we get one in P-F Orange?
    Let me work on that, excellent idea.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    There will be a couple of PF forum members testing Olight products in the weeks to come.
    Awesome! In my experience Olight has always been good at the "make light" portion of a light - I can think of at least four of their lights that either I or my girlfriend own, and all of them have thus far seemed to be reliable, good quality lights. That old T20 that I've mounted on two different shotguns during its time with me still keeps on working... But their features and UI have some issues (examples that pop into my mind are no lockout on some weapon lights, overly complicated UI on some "tactical" lights). Hopefully PF expertise can help them further develop these final details in their products.

Thanks for setting this up, LL. I ordered a Warrior Pro setup for a patrol rifle I am building for a friend. I'll pass on his feedback after he gets it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

What light mount is this??
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

Any of their lights fit the tenicor lux? That holster fits the aplc, tlr7, and xc1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark7 View Post
    What light mount is this??
    Olight.
    #RESIST

Allllllrighty then.. along with the PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie I already have, I just ordered up a Baldr Pro (green laser), an M2R Pro Warrior (for the smaller footprint for both pocket and/or rifle) + mount + pressure switch...

Thank you PF! You've saved me around $40 (while costing me $400) ha! ... c'est la gun shit vie.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

User Tag List