Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PF is now working with Olight!

PF is now working with Olight!

I have been testing their Warrior X Pro on a rifle and it's pretty impressive, especially if you want #AllTheLumens and 90,000 candela with a really cool and handy magnetic charging system.

Use the code PF10 for your PF discount and please use the button up top on PF for your Olight shopping. There will be a couple of PF forum members testing Olight products in the weeks to come.
    #RESIST

There is an R50 pro seeker sitting near my right hand and an S1R baton II on its magnetic charger near my left as I type. I've carried an S10 baton, an S2 or one of their single aaa-powered copper guys with me to work for the past several years. A discount will be nice.

Good news!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I have been testing their Warrior X Pro on a rifle and it's pretty impressive, especially if you want #AllTheLumens and 90,000 candela with a really cool and handy magnetic charging system.
    Those are pretty impressive specs. Any pics of it mounted? I assume it is tailcap activation only?

Will anyone be testing the PL-2 mini? I've been eyeing that up for awhile.

What's cool with this is the pressure pad works well, but it attaches magnetically to the rear, which in itself is a button activator.

Name:  IMG-8567.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  51.6 KB

Name:  IMG-8568.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  78.0 KB

Name:  IMG-8569.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  79.2 KB

Name:  IMG-8570.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  49.2 KB

Name:  IMG-8573.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  30.9 KB
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Name:  IMG-8573.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  30.9 KB
    Love the gratuitous watch pic

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Love the gratuitous watch pic
    Gotta flex on the poors . Wonderful present from a great friend.
    #RESIST

Olight makes good flashlights. Perhaps my all time favorite walking around at night flashlight is the Olight SR-Mini. An amazing +120 degree "wall of light" out to about 75 yards, or so. My longarm weapons lights are all older CR123 versions. Were I to consider replacing any with a Lithium-Ion light, Olight would definitely warrant consideration.

I’ve got an Olight M2R Pro Warrior OD Green inbound, which I ordered a couple of days ago. I also purchased a PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie recently which I haven’t had a chance to work with yet. Impressions will be coming...

Their RCR123 batteries are top notch.

cc

User Tag List