Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G19 carry on a FB

G19 carry on a FB

Me and this dude plan to spend some time together as I am learning to ride.

I used to carry a plain jane G19 in a discontinued small Maxpedition waist pack (ok fanny pack) and it would fit perfect. I dont recall the name of the Maxpedition pack but they were going cheap back a few years ago.

My G19 is no longer plain and does not fit in the pack.

I feel a fanny pack will be my best option for conceal carry wearing a riding jacket.

I did so Googling and struck a zero.

anyone know of a rugged waist pack that will hold a Holosun RDS G19 with a TLR7 that is not too over sized?

I will use a trigger guard holster with paracord inside the pack.

I only need it to hold the RDS G19/TRL7 and a spare mag or two.

I can also man up the fanny pack and wear it over my shoulder but under the jacket.

thanks in advance
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

I have no idea if this will work for your needs, but have you considered one of the Hill People Gear bags? I no longer ride motorcycles, but love my HPG bag, which I wear when riding UTV's. When I used to ride motorcycles, I had never heard of Hill People Gear.

I actually have one but it is too big. my 1911 will fit with alot of room.

I will check out there site for something smaller.

Site Supporter
    HPG has a snubby kit bag and runner’s kit bag, both of which are smaller than their full-size offering. I think they advertise the snubby as being just big enough for a G19 (not sure about the accoutrements), and the runner’s bag is slim and would fit your needs without too much room to spare, I should think. I carry a G26 and creds, flashlight, TQ, spare mag, and two phones in mine for hiking, and it’s bursting at the seams.

my riding jacket fits me perfect.

I just tried it with the jacket (HPG)..... it looks odd and the jacket wont zip.

I was thinking a small fanny pack at the bottom of the jacket would work better.

I might be better off using my Shield 9mm or plain G19 (I have one issued to me) for summer carry in the small waist pack.

I ride a Triumph T120 and wear a Roland Sands Rockingham. The draw with traditional 3 o’clock IWB is hampered by the jacket, but AIWB with a Beretta PX4CC is very doable. Of course the T120 has a neutral seating position which makes it easier.

SW CQB 45,

I have on hand a TDI fanny pack and S/M/L Tommy gun packs. If you want to meet up somewhere I'd be happy to let you try them out.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Problem solved 😂

Name:  AB0D5200-06B9-4232-A0DD-CEC67791B300.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  45.3 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    SW CQB 45,

I have on hand a TDI fanny pack and S/M/L Tommy gun packs. If you want to meet up somewhere I'd be happy to let you try them out.
    Chuck thanks for the offer.

I guess I am fanny pack heavy. I have the large Tommy Gun pack.

I took a ride today with my Shield + 3 spare mags in the FDE Fanny Pack in the first post. It will work till I get one, but I want to limit my off duty carry piece to the G19.

I want the perfect fit to keep the bag small. Maybe one day we will run into each other again.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Problem solved 😂

Name:  AB0D5200-06B9-4232-A0DD-CEC67791B300.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  45.3 KB
    Now thats sweet.

User Tag List