Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other Glock 48 fans?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Which trigger did you go with?
    Ghost connector with an Apex Trigger face.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    It's Glock... With their mass appeal plus their marketing dept. they could sell a G42 frame w/ a G34 slide or a G17 frame with a G42 slide.
    That said, I want a 19 frame that accepts a 26 slide so I could build my own "integrally comped" G19. The new Cowen Edition G19 from Agency Arms comes close enough I guess but it's a $3K Glock.
    So whats an integrally comp’d pistol?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    So whats an integrally comp’d pistol?
    When you have the Comp incorporated with the slide and rail versus just hung off the front by an extended barrel. It looks better, keeps things shorter, and eliminates loosening issues.

Here's a pick of a G17.5 built with a 19 slide and PMM Comp... It's not a true Integrally Comped pistol but it's the same idea. I want this exact build but using a 19 frame and a 26 slide w/ comp but alas, it doesn't work.

When you have the Comp incorporated with the slide and rail versus just hung off the front by an extended barrel. It looks better, keeps things shorter, and eliminates loosening issues.

Here's a pick of a G17.5 built with a 19 slide and PMM Comp... It's not a true Integrally Comped pistol but it's the same idea. I want this exact build but using a 19 frame and a 26 slide w/ comp but alas, it doesn't work.

Ok got it. I was thinking like integral comp rifles and couldnt figure it out. I bought a 320SC with that exact intention in mind. I think the PMM Micro is going to get the nod then mount it all on a compact grip module.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Well that about sums up everything a G48 isn’t in one picture.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Well that about sums up everything a G48 isn’t in one picture.
    Hahaha... You are very correct, sir. I believe Thread Drift is the culprit. Blame it, blame it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Current needs are something tuckable and invisible. So far this 43L/48K is great for that role with the 6 round magazine and I get a full grip with the 8 rounders. It is filling the need perfectly.
    Do you mind sharing the holster set up you’re using for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Do you mind sharing the holster set up you’re using for this?
    I took this holster and replaced the normal clip with a single DCC clip and two small steel washers between the clip and holster body. I ll take a current picture when I get off work.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It does not print at all in a tucked polo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    P2000 is one gun I sold, due to meh. Found out I missed it's boringly reliable nature, and ended up buying the exact gun back.
    LEM or V3? There’s a local guy that loves his P2000 DA/SA. HK’s always find a way to pull me back in. I thought I was safe in a Glock 48 thread.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List