Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other Glock 48 fans?

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    How does this combination work?

I have a 19 MOS and I'm tempted to try out a gen 5 g26 frame. Ejection and balance ok?

Is it easy to remove the lone wolf adapter if you switch back to the 19 frame?

Thanks
    Mine has been good, but I’ll be honest - I haven’t shot it a huge amount, maybe 300 rounds in this configuration. Serious reliability testing is on my very long list if things to do. Balance is great, and I’ve had no ejection issues.

The adapter only takes a few seconds to install or remove. Pull the barrel, slide the adapter in, reassemble. Reverse to remove.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    It is strange how the P2000 is just that gun that is what Erick Gelhaus and I used to call a “B+”. Never the high speed newest greatest neatest bestest thing, but one that you can always go to for “simply really good”. Sort of like the OD green of guns.
    P2000 is one gun I sold, due to meh. Found out I missed it's boringly reliable nature, and ended up buying the exact gun back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    P2000 is one gun I sold, due to meh. Found out I missed it's boringly reliable nature, and ended up buying the exact gun back.
    I wanted a P2000SK LEM ever since they first came out, but it took until last year before I finally picked one up. I do like it, but not enough more than my Glocks to make it my primary.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I am beyond happy how this came out. I shoot my 48 better, but this is a big improvement over the 43.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Darryl - have you had a chance to shoot those yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I am beyond happy how this came out. I shoot my 48 better, but this is a big improvement over the 43.
    Which trigger did you go with?

Site Supporter
    I like my 48 but wish I'd gone 43X. If anyone wants to trade slides.....

What is it you like better?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    What is it you like better?
    Planning on a rds so would prefer the shorter slide.

So I found with the G43 that it is very easy to drive off the rails with. It does not take much on your grip coming apart to start throwing stuff. I have horribly compromised grip strength and I am likely getting to the point that I may be better served with a revolver as they are not as dependent with grip to shoot well for me. The G48 has more tolerable recoil impulse for me and I get a full grip which has made it a good choice for me on a disposable soulless travel and work gun. Current needs are something tuckable and invisible. So far this 43L/48K is great for that role with the 6 round magazine and I get a full grip with the 8 rounders. It is filling the need perfectly.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List