Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other Glock 48 fans?

Snorted my coffee when I read this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    For God so loved P-F that he gave us GJM to do a 2000 round challenge in the midst of the ammo crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

TLDR; if you want to skip all this bullshit just get a SIG P365/365 XL. They just work,
    Ya know, I was going to say something along the lines of that is just a cheap cop-out. I would question a man who would recommend Nu Sig-Sauer. They are the absolute worst of the bunch. They live up to old H&K of they hate you with their shenanigans. The constant fuckery that has came about since Ron Cohen took a shit on "to hell and back" absolutely pisses me off. The fact I would have to look over a P22x for defects with a catalogue of so many gaudy gold finishes that would put the Franklin Mint blush is horrible. I would go as far to say buying a new Sig Sauer would make you a stupid jackass for buying one.

That said, I'm a stupid jackass that likes gray frames and is going to pay the non-Glock magazine tax. Stupid naturally pointing Sig and it's stupid Sauerberry Kool-Aid.

Name:  p365g43x.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  73.0 KB

Got my slide back today from Battle Werx. Three week turn around time, including the black nitride re-finish. I’m looking forward to trying it out, but who knows when that will be.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Got my slide back today from Battle Werx. Three week turn around time, including the black nitride re-finish. I’m looking forward to trying it out, but who knows when that will be.

Do a 2,000 test in parallel to my 43X MOS test!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If you’re donating 2,000 rounds of 9mm, I’m willing to do it. Otherwise it’s going to be a 200ish round test.

Oooh I like that idea! Gun looks great too btw.

Put 200 rounds of 147 grain Lawman through it, pretty quickly, this afternoon.

Impressions--

The trigger sucks, but I don't really notice it when shooting.

It'd been a while since I had shot a 48...I like the way it shoots much more than the 43X.

No issues with function. Ejection was strong and consistent. I went through 2 magazines while "limp wristing" the gun, trying to induce a stoppage...it shot just fine, and ejection remained consistent.

I like the RMRcc...I'm sure I would notice the smaller window if I was shooting it side by side with my RMR'd G45, but just shooting it by itself, I couldn't really tell the difference.

I'm going to try find some 147 grain HST to put through it next.

Impressions--

It'd been a while since I had shot a 48...I like the way it shoots much more than the 43X.

No issues with function. Ejection was strong and consistent. I went through 2 magazines while "limp wristing" the gun, trying to induce a stoppage...it shot just fine, and ejection remained consistent.

I like the RMRcc...I'm sure I would notice the smaller window if I was shooting it side by side with my RMR'd G45, but just shooting it by itself, I couldn't really tell the difference.

What front sight did you go with? Thats the lower 1/3 co witness correct? Also how do you like the rear sight infront of the optic?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    What front sight did you go with? Thats the lower 1/3 co witness correct? Also how do you like the rear sight infront of the optic?
    Dawson front, 10-8 rear. The sights sit very low in the window. If I had the option, I probably would have put the rear sight in the back, but I don't notice it at all when shooting.

Impressions--

I put 50 rounds of 147gr HST through it today. No issues. I’m really liking the G48/RMRcc combo.

User Tag List