Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German, Dutch, and Belgian Shepherds

German, Dutch, and Belgian Shepherds

Today, I looked out at my modest spread of 5 acres and saw my son gallivanting through the forest, his faithful GSD Maggie AKA Margaret Thatcher Lebowski in front of him. The other day, i saw the dog near the street and I yelled at her to come closer to the house; she wouldn’t because my son (out of my line of vision) was playing next to the mailbox. Best dogs ever.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Today, I looked out at my modest spread of 5 acres and saw my son gallivanting through the forest, his faithful GSD Maggie AKA Margaret Thatcher Lebowski in front of him. The other day, i saw the dog near the street and I yelled at her to come closer to the house; she wouldn’t because my son (out of my line of vision) was playing next to the mailbox. Best dogs ever.
    My shadow Lotus is generally always in the same room I am. If he isn’t he watching me. Personal Stalkers

Name:  671E3028-5954-42F7-BDC2-D5F2EFF38951.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  17.4 KB

Wat do? I halps!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I really want to get one for my son, not sure if I can handle the work right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wonderful dogs; always on patrol, or overwatch, often without needing to have been taught to do so.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I was raised with German Shepherds as the only dogs I’d owned until recently. I plan to rectify that ASAP.

Unfortunately my last GSD had to be put down recently at 10 years old. Man was she a rambunctious handful. She thought she was the biggest, baddest dog on the block until confronted.

I “stole” her from my mother. Her first night in the house the pup came and crawled up in to my bed and that was that.

Name:  5E9E1A33-40DA-42D6-BD5D-5FB48831D27C.jpeg
Views: 306
Size:  49.1 KB
    Name:  589F37B4-5398-44D4-A36D-1C09899BFC06.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  31.6 KB

Best dogs ever, IMO.

My daughter is an only child (and we arent having any more) and really wants a dog. I love GSDs and would love to get her one. Problem is my fiancee really hates having dog hair everywhere so probably out of luck.

Site Supporter
    I wish they made a short hair GSD. I guess a Doberman is close. I still like my Bull terriers. I really need to get another

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I wish they made a short hair GSD. I guess a Doberman is close. I still like my Bull terriers. I really need to get another
    Malinois have short hair if you can handle them.
    #RESIST

We lost our Mal 4 years ago and our Border Collie last year. My wife is just now starting to consider another dog and has been looking at Shepard rescues again. I may have a new entry for the thread in the next 6 months or so.

Name:  501719C9-38FE-4B21-9D2A-3783748BEB93.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  49.8 KB

@LittleLebowski do you have a reputable breeder in the VA area you'd suggest?

User Tag List