Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Researching action rifle competition type setups

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Would you go with the aero LPK or the geissele ? @Clusterfrack I can get either from Brownells. I know I need a grip as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    But, for the buffer and ancillaries, what’s good for a fixed A2 length stock?
    What did you do for a buffer and related parts?
    I know I need a grip as well.
    I have an A2 stock/tube/buffer/spring that I have from a trade, and I am sure I have a simple Magpul MOE grip. In my quest to shed stuff I do not have immediate need for I would make ya a deal, PM if you want to consider. Maybe not your ultimate solution but could be a transition plan.

This would help me as well, because the more spare parts I have lying around the more probability I would build another rifle I do not need...

Would you go with the aero LPK or the geissele ? @Clusterfrack I can get either from Brownells. I know I need a grip as well.
    Geissele.

I like BCM grips because they are a little more vertical. They come in different sizes and configurations, so you need to get the right one for you. I like the Mod1.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcmgunfi...p-mod-1-black/
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Banned
    @mmc45414 thank you ! I grabbed the seekins and a magpul k2+ but we can talk about the other stuff.

I had tried a k2+ on someone’s weapon and liked it at that time, and as @Clusterfrack said I also like a more upright grip which it is.

I had tried a k2+ on someone’s weapon and liked it at that time, and as @Clusterfrack said I also like a more upright grip which it is.
    And that is pretty much why I had a grip to offer you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    And that is pretty much why I had a grip to offer you
    One odd thing is I don’t notice the grip that came on my complete adm lower, which is some off the rack magpul I assume comes with the SL stock, being as disruptive to my wrist as the one on the m & p which was my intro to ARs in this century. Hopefully I won’t find the k2plus too steep now even if I liked it before, but everything can be changed.

I believe I have all parts I need to complete the 18 on the way from Radian, Brownells, and Primary Arms. Thanks to those who’ve helped me. It has always been appreciated.

User Tag List