Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Sales/Deals/Free Stuff Thread

Coronavirus Sales/Deals/Free Stuff Thread

With a veritable shutdown of our society - I expect the deals to begin.

A 2-4 week staycation for Americans that coincides with tax return season and Black Friday should look like shit.

I'll start with some basics:

ITS Tactical - Free Domestic Shipping on all orders

MotoGP.com - Free motoGP races to stream

Absolutely Machiavellian idea for a thread. I like it.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Free &pizza For the Health care workers and their families

Name:  A3534824-A7AB-4A51-ADDE-F564C1C8E9ED.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  45.3 KB

Rainier Arms Free Shipping - https://www.instagram.com/p/B9zmzsVFZs1/

Ben Stoeger Pro Shop - Quarantine Starter Kit for Dryfire - https://benstoegerproshop.com/quarantine-starter-kit/

BJJ Fanatics has a free Bernardo Faria instructional and a free Danaher instructional.

Grapple Arts is doing a free instructional if you had to quit training for Corona.

Power Athlete is rolling out a home based workout program for free with a Home Depot build it yourself supply list but I haven’t seen it.

Derek Weida released a 12 week home workout program for $5.

Street Parking is doing a reduced price 3 month membership (crossfitty)

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    BJJ Fanatics has a free Bernardo Faria instructional and a free Danaher instructional.

Grapple Arts is doing a free instructional if you had to quit training for Corona.

Power Athlete is rolling out a home based workout program for free with a Home Depot build it yourself supply list but I haven’t seen it.

Derek Weida released a 12 week home workout program for $5.

Street Parking is doing a reduced price 3 month membership (crossfitty)
    Along those lines, my Gracie Barra school is granting existing students access to the normally extra pay online content of the curriculum, in addition to some live stream seminars from instructors. I think that's super cool.

Also my yoga studio is setting up to do some streaming classes as well. I have a lot of appreciation for how so many people and businesses are stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Along those lines, my Gracie Barra school is granting existing students access to the normally extra pay online content of the curriculum, in addition to some live stream seminars from instructors. I think that's super cool.

Also my yoga studio is setting up to do some streaming classes as well. I have a lot of appreciation for how so many people and businesses are stepping up.
    Renzo Gracie is also doing 30 days free on his website/app. No CC needed.

Some jagoff named @Dark Star Gear is doing a stuck at home discount - 15% off with code SAH15%

I saw a compiled list of freebies for first responders and health care workers.

• Crocs Giving Away 10,000 Pairs Of Shoes To Healthcare Workers At 12PM ET Everyday
    • Krispy Kreme: Free Dozen Doughnuts To Healthcare Works Every Monday (3/30-5/12)
    • Free Furbo Dog Camera For Healthcare Workers
    • &Pizza: Free Pizza For Hospital Workers & Immediate Family
    • Starbucks Offering Free Coffee To Front Line Responders

NYC Specific:
    • Hertz is offering healthcare workers in New York City a free, month-long vehicle rental through April 30.
    • The Four Seasons NYC Will Give Free Rooms To NYC Healthcare Workers!

User Tag List