Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: COVID and Law Enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    hereís another pro tip for them. Donít count on rainbow flag houses to accommodate either. Sure as f not this one.
    I like the cut of your jib.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

L/E duty death from Covid-19 -

https://www.policeone.com/coronaviru...WMRcIHk0DPJrY/

The agency, local to me, has had a total of nine officers test positive for the virus. The agency is treating Detective Armer's death as a LODD. Not all of the other officers are believed to have caught it in an on-duty capacity.

Site Supporter
    Between last night and this afternoon, somebody stole the (brand-new) spare tire off the tongue of my utility trailer. Irritating, but really not a tragedy.

I called the dispatch number, they took my information, a very nice professional sounding female officer called to take my report. I texted her pictures of the rack on the tongue with three welded-on lug bolts the tire had been mounted on and a picture of one of the identical tires and rims still mounted in the axle.

She basically told me thereís isnít a lot they can do, which I already figured, and suggested I call my homeowners insurance. Gave me her name and the report number.

Maybe I ought to move it into the back yard and not leave it in my driveway.

Blah blah revolvers blah Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    hereís another pro tip for them. Donít count on rainbow flag houses to accommodate either. Sure as f not this one.
    When I wasn't driving in and out of Brooklyn in the early '80s, I didn't have a loaded .45 with me and a "ban handguns" sticker on the rear window.

Never happened.
    Former professional pain-in-the-@ss.

Police in India are wearing special helmets to build public awareness:

Name:  corona cops.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  66.3 KB

https://globalnews.ca/news/6767617/c...-india-police/

"I'll allow it!"
    "Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." - John Stuart Mill, 1867

User Tag List