Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: No, you can't come to my house...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

I had honestly never heard the term before seeing the movie. And Vienna Sausages? Disgusting.
    Had an uncle who worked at a meat processing plant...He told me, if you ever saw what went into hot dogs, you’d never eat another one...

It's a funny fact that a lot of people just can't grok the fact that the same laws supposed to stop Those People Over There also apply to themselves as well.
    Yeah, it is a pity that the Zeroth Amendment didn't say "All laws and regulations shall apply equally to elected, appointed, and hired government personnel without exception." Let Double Barrel Joe apply for pistol permits for his bodyguard wherever he goes.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    Especially if he sends Beto to pick them up on his own.
    We can only hope.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    We can only hope.

"I'm here for the guns. We can do this the hard way...or the easy way."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I had honestly never heard the term before seeing the movie. And Vienna Sausages? Disgusting.
    All I remember about one call to low income housing was a can about the size of a large coffee can. It had a plain label that said "meat chunks", with no description of what kind of meat it might be. It still gives me chills thinking about it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List