Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Friends

I wish you a speedy recovery and I look forward to your return.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I hope everything goes well.

I once knew a guy who got CT done on both hands at the same time because he was afraid that if he did one, he'd wimp out and not do the other. I don't recall if his wife killed him after a few weeks of wiping his ass for him, but it was probably a close call.
    The wife would no doubt smother me with a pillow in my sleep or during recovery if I pulled a dick move like that!

slightly amusing and frustrating trying to temporarily adjust to the minor handicap.

Henry really likes the extra company around, but he is annoyed that I am not playing with him constantly and cooking for us like I often do when it is just the 2 of us

The surgeon who did the work is a really great guy who I have known for years and periodically fix his guns, mount scopes, etc. In turn he has stitched up each of my kids at one point in time or another, skipping the ER. Gotta love small towns.

Geez that took a long time to type!

Best wishes for a quick recovery
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Here's to a quick recovery!

You're definitely valued around here. Hope recovery goes fast for you!

-Cory

All the smart guys are in Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    slightly amusing and frustrating trying to temporarily adjust to the minor handicap.
    You are missing the best part of "rabbit season".

Name:  elmer_fudd-300x254.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  29.1 KB

I know that somewhere near you is a whole fluffle/herd (thundering herd?) of rabbits that are most thankful for your incapacitation.
    "To achieve any significant technological breakthrough, much Derp must be endured." -Rich@CCC
    "Your shotgun is running a bit frenetic, you should add some lavender to your lubricant, that should calm it down." -Aray, Oils and Lotions SME

User Tag List