Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Purchases that may coincide with reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I happened to order a case of CCI SV late last night.
    Received shipping notification today from SGammo.

Happened to meet up with a buddy to go pick up some ammo. LGS was limiting 9mm to 250rds. .223 had no limit, intended to pick up PMC at $369, but noticed they also had Norma Tac for $299. We both picked up a case. Ran some numbers and I have only used 1200 rounds of .223 in 5 years, 460 of that was a class with SeanM and Jack. However, I've shot about 60k of 9mm in that same time frame.

Bowling pin league starts next week, if allowed, but I may skip and just hold off on shooting pistol for a bit. Fortunately I found 40k SPP, I had forgotten about, so the D650 may be getting some use. Also glad I've got molds for 124gr if this mess keeps up. Times like this make me glad I have the means of production, and I'm not beholden to manufacturers.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Fortunately I found 40k SPP, I had forgotten about...
    I'm pretty amazed that someone can forget about eight cases of primers.

I broke down and bought a case of primers today and arranged a trade for some additional Titegroup. With what components I have on hand and assuming my rates of shooting remain consistent, that will last me well into next year.

So, since my long gun arsenal has been unloved for a while, in the last 24 hours I've bought:

-XS GR sights for my Guide Gun
    -A sling for my GG
    -A VFG for my kids' M&P 15-22
    -A QD sling swivel for my M&P-15

Stopped myself from buying a 10 pack of Magpul Gen3s - all my Pmags are older, but I have about 20 already...

How about an unpurchase? Right before this hit I was contemplating on selling a 9mm 1911 to fund a revolver purchase. I find it temping to raise my price and put it on the market any but I don't think in good conscious I can do that. If the feds send out that check like they are saying, I wont have to sell anyway. I do regret not putting in that order for reloading components that is sitting in my shopping cart but I was waiting to see if the sale/purchase was going to happen because if it did I would be adding a caliber to support.

User Tag List