Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1301 Comp vs Tactical for M2 Tactical Replacement

Extending the tube for three gun is simple with the Comp or Pro. Taking the new Tactical beyond the stock capacity is tricky, but if left at stock capacity it is better.
    Confused yet? Haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Extending the tube for three gun is simple with the Comp or Pro. Taking the new Tactical beyond the stock capacity is tricky, but if left at stock capacity it is better.
    Confused yet? Haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Only a little bit. Haha.

I understand a 1-piece tube is going to feed more reliablely because there won't be any seam or transition and also that modifing that would be problematic.

Makes sense that for me with my purpose my best bet is 21" Comp Pro + $200 tube extension, red-dot mount, then red-dot and boom I'm done. Unless I don't like the LOP on the stock then I need a different stock too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    Only a little bit. Haha.

I understand a 1-piece tube is going to feed more reliablely because there won't be any seam or transition and also that modifing that would be problematic.

Makes sense that for me with my purpose my best bet is 21" Comp Pro + $200 tube extension, red-dot mount, then red-dot and boom I'm done. Unless I don't like the LOP on the stock then I need a different stock too.
    I have a 21 inch comp with an Nordic +2 extension

The earlier tactical’s that were modified to seven rounds by Beretta for LE used the Nordic +2 extension

If it is strictly for three gone, reliability is not quite as critical

According to the Beretta employees that post here the Nordic +2’s work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    I have a 21 inch comp with an Nordic +2 extension
    According to the Beretta employees that post here the Nordic +2’s work well.
    One thing cool about the Nordic tubes is you can have more than one body pretty cheap, so you can have a little short one and a long one of you want to shoot open (ETA: I keep a body and a spring that is the proper length in a Ziploc).
    I think I have a +3 that just peeks out past the extended choke for a Tac Ops typical gun, and it is a sweet setup. But I want to put a dot on it, so that makes it Open, so kinda get backed into a goofy 12+1 tube.
    But I think most everyone agrees, the clamp is what causes most of the problems.

I wasn't sure if I should ask here or ask in the 1301 tactical thread but the question I have that I'm hoping someone more in the know about this can tell me is with the 1301 Tac Mod 2 will those changes come to the 1301 Comp Pro?

Other than the handguard I'm not really sure what else has changed so I'm really out of the loop on it.

User Tag List