Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Stribog

I love how he misses every single shot when he tries to shoot it fast in the video.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmill View Post
    I love how he misses every single shot when he tries to shoot it fast in the video.
    The targets are not visible in the video, but if you watch his other videos he normally shoots a mix of steel targets and cardboard/ paper targets which don’t have audible feed back.

Placed an in stock notification for my ideal setup. Looks like I have some time to decide.
    Taking a break from social media.

Tagging into this thread for interest. Trying to decide between this or the Ruger Charger.
    I think a PCC is a better solution for me right now.

Anybody with applicable experience want to do the old "Charger vs Stribog"?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Anyone heard any whispers/rumors of when these will be back in stock?
    Specifically the Gen1, mod 2.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Anyone heard any whispers/rumors of when these will be back in stock?
    Specifically the Gen1, mod 2.
    I just ordered one and it stated it will be here in Las Vegas in 10 days. I’m pretty excited. This will be my first PCC. I’ve shot the CZ scorpion quite a bit though

Quote Originally Posted by Gerlon2fingers View Post
    I just ordered one and it stated it will be here in Las Vegas in 10 days. I’m pretty excited. This will be my first PCC. I’ve shot the CZ scorpion quite a bit though
    Mind sharing from where?

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Mind sharing from where?
    East Valley Tactical

East Valley Tactical
    Thanks! $799 with the brace is nice.

East Valley Tactical
    Do you have prior experience with East Valley Tactical?
    I'm ready to jump on this, just don't want a lot of drama and excuses why my purchase hasn't arrived in the specified time frame, not to mention tying up my money and it comes in stock somewhere else.

User Tag List