Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Stribog

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Do you have prior experience with East Valley Tactical?
    I'm ready to jump on this, just don't want a lot of drama and excuses why my purchase hasn't arrived in the specified time frame, not to mention tying up my money and it comes in stock somewhere else.
    I’ve read good reviews on them. This is my first purchase from them though.

I just ordered a Sig Romeo 5 for the Stribog. Found one on Osage County Guns for $128.00 including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerlon2fingers View Post
    I just ordered a Sig Romeo 5 for the Stribog. Found one on Osage County Guns for $128.00 including shipping.
    Damn it!! You haven't even been here a month and your'e already enabling.
    You are gonna fit right in here.
    Welcome to the forum.

I was thinking an Aimpoint Pro on the Stribog, but kind of wondering about riser height with that brace.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Gerlon2fingers View Post
    I just ordered one and it stated it will be here in Las Vegas in 10 days. I’m pretty excited. This will be my first PCC. I’ve shot the CZ scorpion quite a bit though
    Did your Stribog show up yet?
    If so, thoughts?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Might as well drop this here rather than start a new thread.

Curved 30-round magazines are available this week from Global Ordnance, here.

There is a general belief on the interwebz that the straight 30-rounders cause binding with certain ammo. Grand Power listened and re-engineered the magazines. I grabbed a handful, guarding against the possibility that the initial run would sell out quickly. There may be better pricing out there - I didn't look.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    Might as well drop this here rather than start a new thread.

Curved 30-round magazines are available this week from Global Ordnance, here.

There is a general belief on the interwebz that the straight 30-rounders cause binding with certain ammo. Grand Power listened and re-engineered the magazines. I grabbed a handful, guarding against the possibility that the initial run would sell out quickly. There may be better pricing out there - I didn't look.
    Please let us know how they work. I bought a Stribog off GunBroker last year as a pre-order but then I canceled the order because of the reports of the mags binding. Getting some sort of gun in this genre is really high on my to buy list.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Stribog A3 upgrades

I love my Stribog A3 and with the Holosun AEMS on top it performed flawlessly. I decided to make a few of the upgrades through H.B.Industries. I jumped on the forum to see if anyone has experienced with the collapsible charging handle and what they think. I love it folds away but it has made charging the Stribog incredibly difficult compared to original part. Any thoughts or experiences appreciated as I may switch back.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I haven’t seen these discussed much here. My brother is thinking of getting one and I don’t know much about them. I’ve seen that a third generation version is coming and it will be roller-delayed blowback. It will also cost about $300 more than the currently available ones. My brother would likely slap a brace and a red dot on it and mostly shoot paper. Does anyone here have any experience with them?
    I have the A3 and it’s phenomenal. Curved mag no issues. Holosun AEMS on top. Added the extended Buffer and it’s a soft shooter

Haven't tried the charging handle, but I replaced the rather cheap selector on mine with the all metal offering from H&B. Option to install it ambi or single side. Much easier to operate, and more positive detents.

It looks like there are now a shorter 5.5” barrel version and Glock magazine compatible lowers available.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List