Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Geissele Super Duty Rifles Thread

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    BCM is dropping lots of uppers pretty consistently. The benefit of going with them is that they have reserved BCG's for sale with the uppers, at $189, along with a selection of CH. It ends up being a turn-key upper, direct from BCM. You can't buy the BCG, otherwise
    Good to know, thanks for that info.

They (BCM) had nothing available for so long, including after Brownells, G&R and PA started getting their stuff back in stock consistently, I stopped checking.
    I've sent BCM lots of my money directly over the years and pointed several others there as well.
    But, I'm not shy about stating it's nice to get a professional discount sourcing BCM pieces/parts from the three dealers listed above.

Several new guys at work have been able to source BCM uppers, lowers, BCG's, bolts, and misc. parts from those dealers above over the past year.
    However, agreed 100% it's always nice to do a one stop shop and ship - and BCM swag is always pretty cool swag.

I picked up this Geisselle Super Duty LE GOV from my FFL today. I bought it direct from Geisselle after submitting my LE credentials.

I’m dressing it out w/ Magpul PROS, Aimpoint Comp M5, and a VTAC sling...nothing else. They definitely throw in the swag...including a bag of Geisselle coffee.

Name:  EFD04845-174E-4F14-A980-DBCDC8514F4C.jpg
Views: 1568
Size:  69.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    I picked up this Geisselle Super Duty LE GOV from my FFL today. I bought it direct from Geisselle after submitting my LE credentials.

I’m dressing it out w/ Magpul PROS, Aimpoint Comp M5, and a VTAC sling...nothing else. They definitely throw in the swag...including a bag of Geisselle coffee.
    When you have opportunity to hunker down and group it, please share your results. I've found that many of these barrels are MOA-ish.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Site Supporter

Name:  EFD04845-174E-4F14-A980-DBCDC8514F4C.jpg
Views: 1568
Size:  69.4 KB
    Do the LE/GOV rifles come with the M4 rail ? vs the Mk16 on commercial guns ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This one has the MK4 rail, which is similar to the FBI contract rail. The difference is the 6 o’clock rail on the FBI models are a couple inches longer...at least that’s my understanding anyway.

https://geissele.com/super-duty-le-mk-16-black-1.html

That is a very nice rifle and they are accurate.

Should you decide to add a light, suggest look at the the Cloud Defensive REIN - the individual LE/MIL price is quite generous and the light is very, very impressive.

I believe the past LE rifles were using the mk16 (even the web address still denotes mk16) . The mk4/8 are more suitable for use with lasers, so it's a nice upgrade. Fed rails are 10", as compared to the 9.5" civilian rails.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I believe the past LE rifles were using the mk16 (even the web address still denotes mk16) . The mk4/8 are more suitable for use with lasers, so it's a nice upgrade. Fed rails are 10", as compared to the 9.5" civilian rails.
    Fed POW rails are 13" but did not know they were doing Mk4s across the board on the general LE rifles. In addition to lasers Mk4/Mk8 are more likely to help you avoid a bent barrel when you are jamming your rifle in between the front seat and console and using it as an arm rest and similar shenanigans

The older LE models had a Mk 16 with a blue line on the rail.
    Last edited by HCM; 03-23-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Site Supporter
    This one has the MK4 rail, which is similar to the FBI contract rail. The difference is the 6 o’clock rail on the FBI models are a couple inches longer...at least that’s my understanding anyway.

https://geissele.com/super-duty-le-mk-16-black-1.html

The original 10" FBI rails were just 10" standard Mk4's. they switched to the extended bottom rails going forward to accommodate use of Magpul AFG's and the Israeli knock off AFG they previously issued.

In addition to the modified rail, the newer GOV issue guns are coming with magpul slings, MBUS PROs instead of Troy BUIS and Ambi Gisselle Government charging handles.

Fed POW rails are 13" but did not know they were doing Mk4s across the board on the general LE rifles. In addition to lasers Mk4/Mk8 are more likely to help you avoid a bent barrel when you are jamming your rifle in between the front seat and console and using it as an arm rest and similar shenanigans

The older LE models had a Mk 16 with a blue line on the rail.
    I believe they still offer those...they just seem to never be in stock.

Here are their LE offerings...the one with the blue line is $1175.00

https://geissele.com/rifles/super-du...forcement.html

User Tag List