Thread: RFI: B&T APC vs GHM

RFI: B&T APC vs GHM

I am considering B&T PCC. I settled on the gen 2, advanced, Glock magazine compatible version.
    However, I still haven't decided on APC9 vs APC9K vs GHM. From what I read GHM is big bulkier, but cheaper. I am slightly leaning towards APC 9. Are there any known major issues as of late? Any other pros/cons ?

I have had an APC9 for a few years and it has always run. I felt the K was smaller enough to negatively compromise my shooting, while not enough smaller to conceal that much easier in a pack. Unless you plan to form 1 it, I would be curious what happens on braces before I bought right now.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

A buddy just SBR’d a APC9PRO. It’s very nice. From the research I’ve done, the APC is awesome, the GHM is slightly less awesome (but still very good, maybe better than a lot of other offerings).

I was in the same scenario a few years ago. A GHM9 was offered up on a forum so I bought it. It did not disappoint. The fit and finish is unlike many other guns. But then a APC9K pro was listed by the same seller so I jumped on it. The GHM9 is a Gen 2 and has a sliding tailhook brace. The ApC9k has the folding brace. The only other difference is the grip. The APC9K had the replaceable grip and the GhM9 did not. Both shoot about the same. The different cocking handle is the main difference. I have MRO on both. Recently, I installed the binary on the ApC9k. A must have.

Truth be told, I prefer the ApC9k. Enough that I am toying with putting up the ghm9 on the market.

I think if your budget allows for the ApC9, go for it. But you won’t be disappointed with the ghm9 either.

My only complaint about the ApC9k is the cost of the retractable brace…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List