Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFI - Australia fixed/pocket knife rules

alas, this thread has been rendered irrelevant. My vacation has been called off. Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    alas, this thread has been rendered irrelevant. My vacation has been called off. Fuck
    Bummer!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Too bad about the trip. It seems that 2020 will be the year of the “stay-cation.”

Well, even if the OP’s trip is off, we can continue to discuss the general topic. it seems that umbrellas have the additional duty of keeping away the sun’s rays. I am not Australian, and have never played one on TV, but, “Coolibar” is a species of Australian tree, and a brand name of clothing and umbrellas marketed at the fair-skinned crowd, so, it may be practical to tote a brolly, regardless of weather.

Another consideration is to bring a monopod for one’s camera. Some venues that prohibit tripods will allow monopods. (A tripod is often seen as a tripping hazard, or as monopolizing too much space.)

A metal-bodied camera, itself, can be a hazard, if a miscreant were to accidentally bump his head against it.
    Last edited by Rex G; 03-15-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List