Page 115 of 219 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2188

Thread: Coronavirus Economy/Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    I think you've been an excellent resource. FWIW, Google generally only top-lines left leaning headlines, so be prepared to go pretty deep into the pages to get both sides of a story....just to be fair.
    choose wisely

Snippets put together to discredit a person without the whole conversation or context...do you think that's fair for anyone? How about one giving credit for what he's done right?

Look, if you know of a perfect person for handling a situation like this, just name 'em. I don't believe they exist but I'll listen.

Was President Bush responsible for 9/11?

Snippets put together to discredit a person without the whole conversation or context...do you think that's fair for anyone? How about one giving credit for what he's done right?

Look, if you know of a perfect person for handling a situation like this, just name 'em. I don't believe they exist but I'll listen.

Was President Bush responsible for 9/11?
    I knew I could find a way to get you to do your own research...
    choose wisely

Site Supporter
    I think that no matter what the context, or the exact phrasing of the question, for any sitting president to say s/he does not accept responsibility in the way that Donald Trump did is a travesty and an indication of unsuitability for leadership. If you're in charge, you're responsible. Period. This is my view of the role of a leader in any organization. You are free to think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I knew I could find a way to get you to do your own research...
    Didn't need to do research to answer that one...saw it coming.

Still waiting on some recommendations for that perfect person to deal with this mess. BTW, what grade does Gov Cuomo get on his handling of the situation?

adios, Red
    choose wisely

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I think that no matter what the context, or the exact phrasing of the question, for any sitting president to say s/he does not accept responsibility in the way that Donald Trump did is a travesty and an indication of unsuitability for leadership. If you're in charge, you're responsible. Period. This is my view of the role of a leader in any organization. You are free to think differently.
    I generally agree with your thinking.

So in this instance, you think they should have re-vamped the testing system before corona virus? Based on what? Was he previously informed that an event like this might occur and that to prepare for it, we need to do "XYZ" ?

Has he made any good decisions during this crisis?

Site Supporter
    I generally agree with your thinking.

So in this instance, you think they should have re-vamped the testing system before corona virus? Based on what? Was he previously informed that an event like this might occur and that to prepare for it, we need to do "XYZ" ?

Has he made any good decisions during this crisis?

LOL! Erik...you can do better.

choose wisely

We have a new challegerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List