Page 74 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Economy/Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    nothing better than seeing the My Pillow guy at the press conference proselytizing. Just what we need right now
    What we need is more people like you finding everyone to blame and blabbering that it’s the end of the world. Spreading hate and fear......check.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    What we need is more people like you finding everyone to blame and blabbering that it’s the end of the world. Spreading hate and fear......check.
    It's not the end of the world. But it will be the end for 100,000 people. Even Trump says so now.

nothing better than seeing the My Pillow guy at the press conference proselytizing. Just what we need right now
    Shouldn't bother you...an American expressing their views...right?

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    Well let's be honest, Trump and his administration twiddled their thumbs for a critical month while this pandemic was breaking out. It started out (in Trump's own words) with 15 cases that will miraculously go away!

Now, in his own press conference, admitted that 100k Americans might die. But I thought it would go away?! And now I get to see the My Pillow guy front and center at Trump's press conference telling me to read the bible more. Ok buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    What's with all the hate against "Boomers"?
    "Don't trust anyone over 30!"
    "I hope I die before I get old!"

It's karma, and all those mother's curses coming to fruition.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    What's with all the hate against "Boomers"?
    The millennials are blaming the boomers for all the worlds problems like global warming and plastic in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by FES313 View Post
    The millennials are blaming the boomers for all the worlds problems like global warming and plastic in the ocean.
    Seems like I heard this before back in the 60's / 70's

Quote Originally Posted by FES313 View Post
    And being able to use social security and medicare which won't be around for them even after they paid into it to support the system for boomers.
    Snubbies.....resolving CQC issues since nineteen fiddy.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    And being able to use social security and medicare which won't be around for them even after they paid into it to support the system for boomers.
    You know, being born in 62 really sucks - everyone hates us.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter
    Well let's be honest, Trump and his administration twiddled their thumbs for a critical month while this pandemic was breaking out. It started out (in Trump's own words) with 15 cases that will miraculously go away!

Now, in his own press conference, admitted that 100k Americans might die. But I thought it would go away?! And now I get to see the My Pillow guy front and center at Trump's press conference telling me to read the bible more. Ok buddy.
    We’re really going to go there?

Name:  FFBAF0AA-BDBA-4442-9DB3-84D0C1876BE5.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  42.9 KB

Name:  ADE8CA98-F7C7-4606-AD7D-DB319190F8FD.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  102.9 KB

Name:  FF9B73F0-C677-40B2-B2FE-B0FAC9244197.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  41.6 KB

Name:  2FDAB13B-AC63-4999-BF71-8B4C5D88166F.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  38.0 KB

Name:  DDF3505A-A5AC-473C-9136-61F4CCF562BD.jpeg
Views: 200
Size:  51.8 KB

Name:  02F0D031-58BC-4531-A470-DD2461718EEB.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  27.7 KB
    These days I’m carrying my 2 oz bottle of Apex Offense liquid sanitizer AIWB, another 2 oz bottle of Apex Offense ballistic sanitizer gel concealed in my tactical sport coat pocket, several paper towels at 9 o’clock for door handles, my hall pass certifying that I provide professional services to life sustaining organizations, a gun, and tactical lint.

User Tag List