Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Stoeger - 3.24 FAST

Mr. Stoeger,

You could also just print out the standard FAST drill target on some legal size paper: http://pistol-training.com/wp-conten...ast-target.pdf

Banned
    With a smaller card my money says Ben can't do this in under 3 seconds.

PROVE ME WRONG, BEN!

Honestly, I find the noticeable stutter between rounds 2 and 3 on the 8" interesting. Makes me curious about the impact of training for two shots on a target from competitive shooting. It's not present on the second two strings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jslaker View Post
    Honestly, I find the noticeable stutter between rounds 2 and 3 on the 8" interesting. Makes me curious about the impact of training for two shots on a target from competitive shooting. It's not present on the second two strings.
    Meh. Trigger freeze happens to the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jslaker View Post
    I commonly shoot 6 rounds on a single target as part of training for competitive shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Stoeger View Post
    I commonly shoot 6 rounds on a single target as part of training for competitive shooting.
    Hahaha, I love how a little trigger freeze on an amazing run is equated to shooting 2 on targets during competitions.

Ben, if you would share, what is your time on 10 and 15 yard Bill Drills? I know it is a little off topic from the OP. I shot my first major match yesterday and everything 10 and in and 18-25 I did very well, I really need to improve my mid range shooting/splits and changing gears.
    http://thedownzerojourney.wordpress.com/

When I first started shooting FASTs I often did shoot the 4 in two pairs out of years of habituation.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Damn that's FAST!

Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post

Ben, if you would share, what is your time on 10 and 15 yard Bill Drills? I know it is a little off topic from the OP. I shot my first major match yesterday and everything 10 and in and 18-25 I did very well, I really need to improve my mid range shooting/splits and changing gears.

I can give you the times I can run at various distances.

At the longer ranges if anything goes wrong I tend to drop a lot of points in a hurry.

7 yards 1.7 (Repeatable) 1.6 (pushing) 1.5 (best)

10 yards 1.9 (Repeatable) 1.8 (pushing) 1.7 (best)

15 yards 2.1 (Repeatable) 1.9 (pushing) 1.8 (best)

25 yards 2.8 (Repeatable) 2.4 (pushing) 2.2 (best)

Dam. dudes head shots would have fit anyway.

Ben, I dont know much about raced out 92's, but I know the one Uncle Sam gives me sucks. What are your triggers at? Blazing shooting man.
    Blue Bullets Team dude

User Tag List